• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I-Follow - you get angry!

I’ve just received a email from the EFL, saying I’ll get Tuesdays match pass refunded because of the issues.. I didn’t have any issues ?
I emailed straight back and told them to save the apology email template as they will undoubtably be needing to send it on countless further occasions this season.

I've completed the survey. For anyone who's interested it's here:

I would encourage you all to let them know what we think.
Thanks Sooty for putting this up.

Just had an email from FSA to say the Survey has been completed by hundreds of fans since it has been put on the website,so with the data this will bring they can put the fans case to EFL

Thanks Sooty for putting this up.

Just had an email from FSA to say the Survey has been completed by hundreds of fans since it has been put on the website,so with the data this will bring they can put the fans case to EFL
I only knew it was there because Maldon Shrimper said so. I'm just jumping on his bandwagon...

SPOILER ALERT: I didn't give iFollow and the EFL very high ratings.

You don't know what you're missing!!
The spinning wheel of doom. The cloudy pixels appearing. The fitness levels attained through getting up and down 50x to try and refresh. The teasing of it cutting out just before a goal. The bit where you think it's back but it's a repeated loop!

I think Ron works for EFL Digital because the email says they are as frustrated as I am !

Interesting that a few people didn't have any issues whatsoever - I'm assuming they were watching on a phone and perhaps casting it to a TV?

I have an iPhone (on which iFollow seems to work perfectly) but I don't think I can cast that to a TV unless I buy an Apple TV. I've tried using a cable but I only get audio, not video.

Anyone managed to do this (cast iPhone to non-Apple TV) and if so how please?

Interesting that a few people didn't have any issues whatsoever - I'm assuming they were watching on a phone and perhaps casting it to a TV?

I have an iPhone (on which iFollow seems to work perfectly) but I don't think I can cast that to a TV unless I buy an Apple TV. I've tried using a cable but I only get audio, not video.

A reasonable question, but consider this.
Customers are forced to work AROUND a problem the seller won't fix.
You reckon that would work in a normal commercial model?

Last edited:

A lot of it seems luck of the draw on the day or night. One game customers say it didn't work on one device but worked on another. But that can switch around for the next game. Another game and it's trouble on nearly all devices. Absolutely shocking service given the stress of it not working at the start or mid game. And customers shouldn't have to worry about it switching off with the magic spinning disc or freezing at any moment. And then off course you have customer support to deal with, Lol, some of those will even tell you there isn't a problem, Ggrrr. I haven't used it this season, but had problems nearly every time when I did. And that's the other thing. This has been going on since the very start of iFollow. That's a very long time. How have they let this go on?

Last edited:
As I am not very tetchy I find the streaming odd.At first stream via laptop and thro tv which worked ok subsequently problems of all sorts.Can only seem to view via tablet which is not ideal as small screen but at least it works

Seeing a few people mention they've managed to cast from their phone to the tv. My app has been fine every time i've had issues with the laptop but i don't really like watching it on the phone. Just wondered how you guys did it? I tried it once, not really knowing what was i doing and it would only cast the audio not the video.

Yes, received my Stevenage pass.

What I don't get is that I was able to watch the first half of the FGR match on my Smart TV by using an Apple Lightning connector from ipad. But have been told that it's not supposed to work that way!!!!!

Seeing a few people mention they've managed to cast from their phone to the tv. My app has been fine every time i've had issues with the laptop but i don't really like watching it on the phone. Just wondered how you guys did it? I tried it once, not really knowing what was i doing and it would only cast the audio not the video.

So i've managed to cast it to my phone using. I'm not sure its technically casting, but more screen mirroring.

I've got an old HTC one (have been looking to upgrade for a while) and the way I do it is by using something on the phone called "Miracast". I get both sound and visual when I have done it

However, for most games I head upstairs to avoid kids wanting to watch Bing or something else on CBBC and end up watching on my laptop (connected to a 26" monitor).

1606483971157.png

I’ve now had 5 refunds for the last 6 games, what an incredibly useless service,says everything we need to know about the EFL and their ability to

organise anything and get it right, they could improve on the current service by communicating via fires on hill tops !,

If anyone gets issues today with ifollow streaming make sure you complete the FSA survey so we can get this service changed for the benefit of all supporters.

Personally I will listen to the match commentary EFL dont deserve any more of my money.

Looking forward to iFollow coming up with a new twist on their impressive record of causing maximum frustration to supporters. I'm sure they won't disappoint me.

I
You don't know what you're missing!!
The spinning wheel of doom. The cloudy pixels appearing. The fitness levels attained through getting up and down 50x to try and refresh. The teasing of it cutting out just before a goal. The bit where you think it's back but it's a repeated loop!
You could just get a wireless mouse, it makes the resetting a bit easier

Back