• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I-Follow - you get angry!

I've just had an email from EFL digital asking me a shed full of questions about the Southend FGR game which is a bit strange considering they have already given me a free pass to watch the Stevenage game because of their appalling service. However, the point of this post is that they offered up a link on the dreaded spinning circle and I'm sharing it with you all, ah bless.

The video stream won't load, it's just a spinning wheel. – iFollow (zendesk.com)

And if you're at all interested, these are the questions they wanted answering.

• What device are you using?
• If possible, try to use other supported devices.
• Kindly provide us your internet speed. Please use the link https://www.speedtest.net/
• If you are using a computer, please try to use different browsers.
• If you are using a web browser, please make sure you're not running an ad-blocker and also make sure cookies are enabled.
• If you are using a browser, please click HERE for the troubleshooting steps that will help you.

I've just had an email from EFL digital asking me a shed full of questions about the Southend FGR game which is a bit strange considering they have already given me a free pass to watch the Stevenage game because of their appalling service. However, the point of this post is that they offered up a link on the dreaded spinning circle and I'm sharing it with you all, ah bless.

The video stream won't load, it's just a spinning wheel. – iFollow (zendesk.com)

• Kindly provide us your internet speed. Please use the link https://www.speedtest.net/
• If you are using a web browser, please make sure you're not running an ad-blocker and also make sure cookies are enabled.
• If you are using a browser, please click HERE for the troubleshooting steps that will help you.
If you're facing south, can you turn around.
If you're having chips for tea can you switch to a healthier option.
If you're using a computer - how dare you! Do you think we put up this platform so you could watch in comfort??? The very thought!!!

I

You could just get a wireless mouse, it makes the resetting a bit easier
I have got one...and never thought of the fact I dont need to leave it next to the laptop by the TV!! doh!! Im so used t using it at a desk next to the laptop connected to monitors. Thanks for mentioning it
It does seem saturdays have a lot more chance of going bearably ok compared to evenings -

I have just received the same email from them.

Bouyed by others on here saying they also had experienced problems streaming the Walsall match, I sent them another email explaining exactly the measures I had taken to try to get the stream working and told them I didn’t accept their previous response that told me the fault was at my end and not theirs. I asked them to prove the fact as I was using the same computer with the same settings on the same broadband connection, with nobody else sharing it, as I had used to stream previous matches successfully. They obviously cannot prove anything, hence this latest email from them.

Using this same set up I occasionally buy Now TV passes from Sky to get live streamed golf from almost anywhere in the world and have never had a problem with it but ifollow could not provide a stream from the outskirts of Birmingham. It all suggests to me that ifollow’s system was never properly tested and they are using us, the paying public, to do the testing for them.

They have got an absolutely f...ing cheek asking these questions.
They provide a streaming service, we are using acceptable equipment; in my case a spanking new laptop, HDML connector, various browsers such as Chrome, Edge etc.
These questions should NOT be necessary.
Do they not see a connection between the innumerable complaints?
I left a message for Endeavour Streaming to call me back but they are running scared.
The fact is they are totally incapable of running a decent service, and the EFL should take their share of responsibility for this s.itshow.

Last edited:
I answered the questions in their email and qualified the answers with a bit of additional detail. I have now had another email confirming they are refunding me for the Walsall match. I don't know whether I can put up with all the hassle to risk paying to watch another match though.

Reactions: RHB
I answered the questions in their email and qualified the answers with a bit of additional detail. I have now had another email confirming they are refunding me for the Walsall match. I don't know whether I can put up with all the hassle to risk paying to watch another match though.
But you see, many will - and they know it.
It's what's called a captive audience and football related enterprises have been greedily cashing-in for decades.
At first, it was moribund stadiums.
Latterly, the subscriptions to Sky and the rest; not to mention season ticket prices in the PL.
Now, it's the barnacles of I-Follow clinging on to the pretence they could give a rat's about its customers.
I've not read once from them over several inept offerings, WHY there are problems.
Just a shifting of hinted blame to the subscriber, and their constant and laughable claim that it's 'rare'.
It's so rare this is the 429th post, and God knows how many more at different clubs!

They need to ditch "endeavour streaming" for not endeavouring hard enough and maybe switch to "Successful streaming" who might do a better job!

Sighs, oh well let's see what sort of service we will get today with our "free" code.

UTB

Mine buffering and freezing already. Here comes another long afternoon!

On my TV it says the game is in 83 days. Fine on ipad

Logged out and back in and it's fine. Weird

Was working, with lots of stuttering until 07:54 into the game. Now back to the usual black spinning circle of doom.

Usually a log out and log in clears any weird bugs for me. I’d say I have to do that cycle at least once a game

Back