• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I-Follow - you get angry!

Logged out, cleared cache, refreshed. Then after about 5 mins of watching the spinning circle and deciding I couldn't be ****ing bothered to try any more effort on my part, it started working again in the 16th minute.

I'm emailing them and the club - ticket office, ticket office manager, and the much-vaunted Rhys Wossname at commercial - not that any of them care enough or have the ballls to reply.

Logged out, cleared cache, refreshed. Then after about 5 mins of watching the spinning circle and deciding I couldn't be ****ing bothered to try any more effort on my part, it started working again in the 16th minute.

I'm emailing them and the club - ticket office, ticket office manager, and the much-vaunted Rhys Wossname at commercial - not that any of them care enough or have the ballls to reply.

Still not working!

At the moment been ok on
At the moment had good reception on firefox. Only comment is the constant replays whilst game is on, need better camera men.

At the moment been ok on

At the moment had good reception on firefox. Only comment is the constant replays whilst game is on, need better camera men.
Same for me on Edge. Replaying almost everything ... not much worth replaying ... and doing it when play is continuing.

No luck with laptop but so far aok via app thro tablet.

Dont forget if you have any issues to complete the FSA survey with your comments

Anyone else having issues. !st half was fine. 2nd half about to start and it now says i need to subscribe?

Just cleared my cache etc.

Anyone else having issues. !st half was fine. 2nd half about to start and it now says i need to subscribe?

Just cleared my cache etc.
I've had that problem quite often, usually at the start of the game rather than second half. Logging out and back in again usually sorts the "access not granted"/"not subscribed" part of the problems.

Logged on and off and cleared the cache almost all of the 2nd half. Have now given up.

I'm looking forward so much to next weekend when I can watch a game of football in full. And the only time i'll miss anything is when I blink

Had a stable picture for all the game. Still plenty to moan about .... the endless, meaningless "action" replays and being stuck on statistics for the first couple of minutes of the second half when they clearly forgot to start the clock ... oh and the quality of football on display.

Saw the full game on my phone! First time all season and was a freebie.
Can"t wait for next week however and hopefully never have to experience ifollow again,but somehow think I might.

Had a stable picture for all the game. Still plenty to moan about .... the endless, meaningless "action" replays and being stuck on statistics for the first couple of minutes of the second half when they clearly forgot to start the clock ... oh and the quality of football on display.
Exactly right on your first two points. It meant constantly adding approx 1 min 40 secs onto the clock to work out how long there was to go.
And as for the replays, show them BUT NOT WHILST PLAY IS CONTINUING.

Amateur hour (and a half).

Exactly right on your first two points. It meant constantly adding approx 1 min 40 secs onto the clock to work out how long there was to go.
And as for the replays, show them BUT NOT WHILST PLAY IS CONTINUING.

Amateur hour (and a half).
Agreed, and better still, if you must show instant replays then show clips from both sides not just the Stevenage chances.

In the 1st half the screen kept going into slow motion followed by a circle of doom, followed by a fast forward to catch up. That happened about once every 2 minutes.

Apart from that:

1. They started the clock early in the 1st half. They started it when the players knelt.

2. They kept going to replays at the worst possible moment.

3. I could hear that the 2nd half had started via the commentary even though iFollow was still showing the 1st half stats. When they did eventually decide we might actually like to see what was going on they started the clock at that point which meant the clock was about 90 seconds behind play.

I don't have a clue how iFollow man (sorry person) their coverage but on their budget it will be pretty minimal and I'm actually amazed they can provide replays and graphics for every game. It seems that some individuals they use are more technically able than others - some get it pretty well right. That said if most of them struggle to do it then if they just concentrated their efforts on getting a whole match of live action without the frills that would be so much better.

Back