• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I-Follow - you get angry!

Up until today my only problems with iFollow occurred on a Tuesday. Now it's become a Saturday issue. IFollow or their streaming provider has a lot to answer for.. :Angry:

Free code for previous service issues and they still can't provide a decent service. Wheel is still spinning.

Nearest I have got to seeing anything is a frozen picture of the match at 19mins. 24secs. I wish I hadn't bothered paying my £10.

After constantly refreshing, logging in/out, etc, since 14:46, I finally got it going now with 28 mins already gone from the game.

iFollow is just such appalling ****.

I really don’t understand how the same stream can work on the app but not on laptops. Really is a poor service

Finally working on the laptop. But that was after I got accused of lying on the online chat and they told me there weren’t any issues and sent me a screenshot of the stream whilst I had a spinning wheel ?

I got in at around 10 minutes but was twice disconnected on chat when I got through and said that many people were having problems - they just cut me off both times, didn't want to know.

Just why is the thing so inconsistent? ...........today was the very first time that it has worked perfectly for me from beginning to end, but I kept waiting for it freeze or just disappear totally . Felt so sorry for those who were experiencing the same issues that I normally have ie that flaming spinning wheel!!!! What makes it worse is the lack of communication of the incompetents who run iFollow, if I ran my business the same way as these people I would soon be out of business, as simple as that.

Just why is the thing so inconsistent? ...........today was the very first time that it has worked perfectly for me from beginning to end, but I kept waiting for it freeze or just disappear totally . Felt so sorry for those who were experiencing the same issues that I normally have ie that flaming spinning wheel!!!! What makes it worse is the lack of communication of the incompetents who run iFollow, if I ran my business the same way as these people I would soon be out of business, as simple as that.
Well one would like to think that given the growing list of unemployed, these incompetents might get replaced, but not holding my breath.

I got a reply to my complaint about getting the "access not granted" message at 21:00 tonight telling me that I need to log in to the website to get it to work.

**** them. I've told them I expect a refund. This is beyond a joke. I've watched the NFL's streaming service for years and it's great. I watch in full HD, hop seamlessly and effortlessly from game to game and it works flawlessly.

But with iFollow it's problems every single time. It's reached the point where I feel a bit stressed out before every single game.

I won't be paying out any money to watch away games, that's for sure. What kind of mug do they think I am?

I can't wait till this pandemic is over so I don't have to put up with this dog**** service any more.

I got a reply to my complaint about getting the "access not granted" message at 21:00 tonight telling me that I need to log in to the website to get it to work.

**** them. I've told them I expect a refund. This is beyond a joke. I've watched the NFL's streaming service for years and it's great. I watch in full HD, hop seamlessly and effortlessly from game to game and it works flawlessly.

But with iFollow it's problems every single time. It's reached the point where I feel a bit stressed out before every single game.

I won't be paying out any money to watch away games, that's for sure. What kind of mug do they think I am?

I can't wait till this pandemic is over so I don't have to put up with this dog**** service any more.
I have emailed them demanding a refund but naturally haven't yet had a reply. The trouble is it seems to be a lottery as to whether or not you get what you pay for. I have given three league games a miss so far this season and I didn't bother with the cup match last Tuesday but apart from a glitch on one of the others, where I missed the first twenty minutes, I have had no problems until today. Now I have to decide whether to give next Saturday a go. If I do will I be one of the lucky winners I wonder?

To my surprise it all worked perfectly yesterday apart from two vital moments. It froze just as the penalty kick was about to be taken and again as Acquah shot. If I was paranoid I'd be thinking iFollow are deliberately targeting me!

To my surprise it all worked perfectly yesterday apart from two vital moments. It froze just as the penalty kick was about to be taken and again as Acquah shot. If I was paranoid I'd be thinking iFollow are deliberately targeting me!
......seems that laptop devices don’t work, app was perfect and a good picture as well.....they’ve only had 3 years to get it right!

Back