• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I got the balls

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Move on Tilson just because everybody else is blinded by the gormless muddling through every season I poxy well ain't this club needs changes from top to bottom some of you on here need the balls to stand up and say shen things ain't right and now is that time I would rather stab myself in the face them read another pathetic comment about how we should have got something out of the game just sod off

Last edited:
Got the balls or been at the Bells?

Tilson is doing a fantastic job under circumstances that would've seen many others walk out in disgust. It's not that difficult to understand why he doesn't want to berate players publicly whilst we're more dependent on team spirit than we have been for a long time, is it?

The man's a legend and luckily, as far as I can see, most of us still recognise him as such.

Tilson is doing a fantastic job under circumstances that would've seen many others walk out in disgust. It's not that difficult to understand why he doesn't want to berate players publicly whilst we're more dependent on team spirit than we have been for a long time, is it?

The man's a legend and luckily, as far as I can see, most of us still recognise him as such.

Yeah a REAL manager would have walked not the lap dog

Say that Tilson had decided he's had enough and went, who would you bring in?

Well hopefully he is giving them a bollocking in private as some of their displays this season have been woeful, particularly from the so-called "senior" players- Macca, Freedman, Francis.
Tilly has and is doing a great job with no money but there are plenty of other teams with little money in this division who dont have a goalscorer like Barney but are above us in the table. Macca, Moose, Francis, Laurent, Barrett, Mildey, Doogie, Grant, Jeff. All good players on their day. Is Tilly really doing THAT great. A lot of teams would love a Barney or a Barrett. He has been able to put out a pretty decent team in most games, the main problem has been the silly and needless suspensions and the poor quality of loan signings. Both the players and the management must take blame for this.

A manager who else? We have to stop crying about who will do the job it's the clubs job to get out the and find the man

That's one problem i can see right there. I really cannot think of any worthy candidate's to take over if Tilson went. Curbishley, Coppell and Southgate would turn us down. We'd end up with an assistant manager from somewhere who ends up getting sacked 5 months later.

Have you seen your rep comment thingy TrueBlue?

TrueBlue - like I say, he's just like Steve Tilson

Just put your mouse over his green blobs (no innuendo!).

i think we all no we do not have the quality in the squad at the moment. Personally i fink a lot of managers would have walked by now. Only thing i would say is we should change our style of play away from home as it clearly is not working.

That's one problem i can see right there. I really cannot think of any worthy candidate's to take over if Tilson went. Curbishley, Coppell and Southgate would turn us down. We'd end up with an assistant manager from somewhere who ends up getting sacked 5 months later.

Martin Allen will do it really don't bother me who it's time for change

Martin Allen would be an awful appointment. In my opinion anyway.

uuuuuuuuhmmm - Martin Allen is on the dole cos he had to be thrown out of a city centre nite club - think it was about 2am in the morning when the incident occurred -

quality manager - wouldn't let him near a professional football club

uuuuuuuuhmmm - Martin Allen is on the dole cos he had to be thrown out of a city centre nite club - think it was about 2am in the morning when the incident occurred -

quality manager - wouldn't let him near a professional football club

Of which the crown prosecution service said he had no case to answer too it's all crap

Tilson is going to Man City and we will get £50m and a gallon of oil as compensation. He will be taking Barrett, Macca and Barnard with him in a deal worth £1m.

You heard it here first ;).

Back