• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I hate losing ....

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
especially to a load of over paid ***** from a flash club owned by a Russian ...... can't stand the patronising bollox -

basically am ready to slap anyone who comes near me today and do not want to have anything more to do with football for a while ...

don't want to read the papers - don't want to watch the tv - don't want to hear about it ....

just **** OFF

It's ten to nine and I've already had eight people ask me about last night's game. Getting bored already, even though I did enjoy myself yesterday.

yesterday was ok .... until late evening -

all these ****ing ***** sayinghow good the ****ing fans were or how well we defended (not ****ing well enough) or how it would be ****ing different if Revell had taken that ****ing chance ------- well why didn't he ****ing bury it and why didn't the ****ing defence sort out that ****ing ball before the ****ing german **** did what he ****ing did ...

should have buried the overpaid ***** -

all taht matter is the league anyway - **** competition ****ing cardiff nearly won it lastt year

all these ****ing ***** sayinghow good the ****ing fans were or how well we defended (not ****ing well enough) or how it would be ****ing different if Revell had taken that ****ing chance ------- well why didn't he ****ing bury it and why didn't the ****ing defence sort out that ****ing ball before the ****ing german **** did what he ****ing did ...

all taht matter is the league anyway - **** competition ****ing cardiff nearly won it lastt year

A well constructed argument.

Does Rayleighboy know that we are a league one side? Some of us woke up feeling really proud of what we achieved against Chelsea.

Had loads of people talking about it at work this morning...men and womwn...2 women were having a right old chat about it, how exciting it was to watch, how they went mental and jumped around the room when Southend scored...made me proud to be a Shrimper!!

Chelsea having boswinga in the side was a massive difference in my eyes. Best bit of 17million pound spent by Chelsea

****ing hell RB,you sound ****ing gutted.

Chelsea having boswinga in the side was a massive difference in my eyes. Best bit of 17million pound spent by Chelsea

i thought he was really quiet last night. has been quality this season for them though

Does Rayleighboy know that we are a league one side? Some of us woke up feeling really proud of what we achieved against Chelsea.

I agree. Dispite the loss, I was proud to be a Southend United fan and I believe that the score was an injustice. ITV thought Kalou was MOTM but to be honest he wasn't that good. 1 moment of magic and that was it. Anelka was non-existant before he scored! Well done Moussa for getting MOTM

especially to a load of over paid ***** from a flash club owned by a Russian ...... can't stand the patronising bollox -

basically am ready to slap anyone who comes near me today and do not want to have anything more to do with football for a while ...

don't want to read the papers - don't want to watch the tv - don't want to hear about it ....

just **** OFF

A good honest view from a die hard southend united fan (Y)

Where as the other 99.9% of "true" southend united fans woke up proud of the lads, there is always one who moans and soalks,

You need a reality check mate, we aint a top premier league and certain arent going to win every game we play.

****ing hell RB,you sound ****ing gutted.

thats about where its at ....

calmed down a bit but it goes with the territory doesn't it .... if you care it hurts and after all there was an element of 1 -0 and ****ed it up .....

and my point was that when you are a bit sore about losing the "you did well for a mickey mouse club" attitude makes it worse -

oh well - also I do hope theres not a sense of humour failure on here ....

I for one loved the fact that we forced them into fielding their strongest team.

I agree. Dispite the loss, I was proud to be a Southend United fan and I believe that the score was an injustice. ITV thought Kalou was MOTM but to be honest he wasn't that good. 1 moment of magic and that was it. Anelka was non-existant before he scored! Well done Moussa for getting MOTM

I agree with the pride in our team bit, but...

1) Kalou looked dangerous from very early on when he threaded through on the left & carried on being a threat throughout the game. He made the two later goals as well as 'the moment of magic' you cited.

2) I wish our forwards could be 'non-existent' & still pass a ball into the corner of the net like 'Le Sulk' did

3) Always great to hear the 'MOOOOOOOOOOOO' chant, but like the Romans, what has he done for us?

Sorry, don't mean to sound an old grouch, but thought it worth pointing out an alt.perspective here...

Last edited:
Rayleigh Boy

I took your email in the context it was meant. Have some green
Sometimes when you lose it hurts and at other times it ****ing hurts .. whoever it is you are playing

Back