• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I Hate them....

EastStandBlue

Life President
I bet, by any money that wants to be included, that i have the worst local security by far....

On a real note, you have Mon/Wed/Fri on a real note... Just so happens that this week that they should've checked me this week and they would've caught a good 2/3 of me instead of the 0 they caught of me this week. I turn up outisde the club and they try to conviscate my ID outisde of it.... It aint gonna happen....

Despite me not touching anything outside of the club, this bloke is not letting me in on 3/4 occasions... What i was wondering was if me personally had any feasibility against him on my own (something im seriously considering) because its getting ridiculoud (any help would be most thank you'd)

I was tempted to reply with something along the lines of 'Me no speak...very good...Englsih. I try, I try' but I'm well aware I've done similar in the past and well aware it's only a matter of time int he future!

I bet, by any money that wants to be included, that i have the worst local security by far....

On a real note, you have Mon/Wed/Fri on a real note... Just so happens that this week that they should've checked me this week and they would've caught a good 2/3 of me instead of the 0 they caught of me this week. I turn up outisde the club and they try to conviscate my ID outisde of it.... It aint gonna happen....

Despite me not touching anything outside of the club, this bloke is not letting me in on 3/4 occasions... What i was wondering was if me personally had any feasibility against him on my own (something im seriously considering) because its getting ridiculoud (any help would be most thank you'd)

What the f*** are you on about?:confused: :confused:

ESB - is there any chance you could actually post on this thread and explain exactly what happened?! As you can imagine we are all on the edge of our seats with this thread and its making me dizzy trying to decipher exactly what you were trying to get across to us all!

Thats if your not dying from a hangover.......

ESB - is there any chance you could actually post on this thread and explain exactly what happened?! As you can imagine we are all on the edge of our seats with this thread and its making me dizzy trying to decipher exactly what you were trying to get across to us all!

Thats if your not dying from a hangover.......

Fair play to ESB too, for his almost impeccable spelling despite posting this whilst being "three sheets to the wind"! :D

Fair play to ESB too, for his almost impeccable spelling despite posting this whilst being "three sheets to the wind"! :D

I was thinking that.
Usually when someone's pi$$ed their spelling is all over the place but this is spot on and the sentance structure is fine as well. The trouble is, it doesn't really make much sense...

are you Polish by chance?

Right, I'll clear a few things up...

Was my flatmates birthday last night, so had everybody round and, as is quite clear, the drink flowed. We ventured off after consuming enough alcohol to fuel a Rugby team for the year and went to a club that's on the end of the pier in Eastbourne.

They have bouncers situated throughout town these days to cut problems on the pier as someone fell in the sea, having passed most of the bouncers fine i got towards the pier, crossed the road. At this point, I wasn't too bad... Was slaughtered but in control of myself. In the middle of the road was a coke can and we had a bit of Coke football going on until the others caught up.

I went to walk onto the pier and this bouncer who looked like he was straight out of the league of gentleman stopped me with "your not f*cking getting on the pier tonight mate". No need for the tone as i wasn't rowdy, loud or molesting anybody... Heres the dialogue.

Me: "Why's that mate?"
Power Hungry Inbred: "I've just watched you kick that can about"
Me: "Whats the problem then?"
Power Hungry Inbred: "I don't want you on the pier"
Me: "Right, but what have i done wrong?"
Power Hungry Inbred: "I've already f*cking told you, Now if you don't get the f*ck off the pier, I'll call the police and you'll be locked up"

At this point, I could see it was going nowhere so i stepped off the pier and tried to talk to the other bouncer who hadn't said anything. He said that it was the other blokes final decision and that i had to take it. As i was talking to him, Power Hungry Inbred told me that if i didn't leave the area I'd be banned from the club and the other bars close by indefinitely... No choice but for me to leave. What didn't help was that some bird was waiting for me inside and i'm now a "complete tosser" having stood her up... All for some over zealous pot bellied tosser abusing the little power he has because he's bored of life.

rant over... I've struggled my way through 4 hours of "Law for Journalists" and im just about to die.

Right, I'll clear a few things up...

Was my flatmates birthday last night, so had everybody round and, as is quite clear, the drink flowed. We ventured off after consuming enough alcohol to fuel a Rugby team for the year and went to a club that's on the end of the pier in Eastbourne.

They have bouncers situated throughout town these days to cut problems on the pier as someone fell in the sea, having passed most of the bouncers fine i got towards the pier, crossed the road. At this point, I wasn't too bad... Was slaughtered but in control of myself. In the middle of the road was a coke can and we had a bit of Coke football going on until the others caught up.

I went to walk onto the pier and this bouncer who looked like he was straight out of the league of gentleman stopped me with "your not f*cking getting on the pier tonight mate". No need for the tone as i wasn't rowdy, loud or molesting anybody... Heres the dialogue.

Me: "Why's that mate?"
Power Hungry Inbred: "I've just watched you kick that can about"
Me: "Whats the problem then?"
Power Hungry Inbred: "I don't want you on the pier"
Me: "Right, but what have i done wrong?"
Power Hungry Inbred: "I've already f*cking told you, Now if you don't get the f*ck off the pier, I'll call the police and you'll be locked up"

At this point, I could see it was going nowhere so i stepped off the pier and tried to talk to the other bouncer who hadn't said anything. He said that it was the other blokes final decision and that i had to take it. As i was talking to him, Power Hungry Inbred told me that if i didn't leave the area I'd be banned from the club and the other bars close by indefinitely... No choice but for me to leave. What didn't help was that some bird was waiting for me inside and i'm now a "complete tosser" having stood her up... All for some over zealous pot bellied tosser abusing the little power he has because he's bored of life.

rant over... I've struggled my way through 4 hours of "Law for Journalists" and im just about to die.

Nice to see the new rules concering Doorstaff/Bouncers/Security Staff having to attend courses and obtain a licence to work have kicked in then!

Not many things in the world get on my t1ts as much as jobsworth tw@ts like that (as I've posted a few times before!)

Back