• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I hate to say this but we're going down!

RobM

55 years as a supporter!⭐
The warning signs are there for me. Too many new players, total strangers in the first league game. Midfield as effective as a blancmange in a storm. Barnard IS a good striker but poor lad - must be getting lonely on the pitch.
Goalie that has "Fumble" as a middle name. Other than that...

If we kept this starting 11 all season then it is a possibility, 3 new players in at centre mid wide player and central defence, maybe even another forward and we would be more than fine.

The warning signs are there for me. Too many new players, total strangers in the first league game. Midfield as effective as a blancmange in a storm. Barnard IS a good striker but poor lad - must be getting lonely on the pitch.
Goalie that has "Fumble" as a middle name. Other than that...

You spanner..:)

On here people have said 1 or 2 signings will do, like when Leon Clarke turned us around last season, only then we actually had Gower, Bailey and Maher here, I fear for us if we don't replace them.

For god sake!!

Would people please stop over reacting, we haven't even played 10 games
and people seem to think that we are going down?

We are doing better than col ewe, so that;s gotta be a positive.

We are doing better than col ewe, so that;s gotta be a positive.[/QUOTE]

That'll keep us up then.

For god sake!!

actually not the case.

For god sake!!

Ok, 5-2 is nice and rosey. Smell the coffee mate, doesn't matter if it's 2 games in or 30 games in, if we carry on playing like we are we will be down the bottom half of the table.

Ok, 5-2 is nice and rosey. Smell the coffee mate, doesn't matter if it's 2 games in or 30 games in, if we carry on playing like we are we will be down the bottom half of the table.

If we lose every game 5-2 we will go down.

But we wont.

Harding/Clarke/Barrett/Francis is a decent back four.

The rest? Well, you decide.

This will be sorted by T & B, it may take time, they are entitled to
us respecting their judgment based upon their superb management
record.

Don't panic Mr Mannering.

I don't think we're going down - with Alan Mac back we'll plug a huge hole. Mid table this season, but after today, that'll be a godsend.

Back