• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

i have just read my newsletter and.....

canada shrimper

Director
before it is moved i posted this here to save writing 2 separate posts as this is only loosely susct related.

I have just finished reading my susct news letter and have a couple of questions regarding whats going on in soccer.What is the story regarding sin bins?I take it the goal line technology is to see if the whole of the ball crossed the line,but what else?
Is mr Feaseys cd going to be available on the open market or have the club put a stop on that?The 2 vhs tapes my parents brought over with them have to be changed and i didn't realise how expensive it was something like $20.00 an hour  
mad.gif

On a totally separate note who is it that has gone to portugal with a sopot fc flag?do we know them?i just got a glimpse of it during the french game.

Sin Bins - There is a proposal by the Football League to introduce Sin Bins & Goal Line Technology. The Club are asking for Peoples Views. The full article can be found hereSin Bins

POTY DVD - Unfortunately this can not be sold due to copyright issues (nothing to do with the Club). However the Club are releasing their own DVD of this season including the LDV matches. (But don't ask me when)

Back