• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I HOPE BRAMBLE NEVER PLAYS 4 US AGAIN

elmo - tad harsh isn't it?
I agree he has gone backwards this season, is prob behind, Constantine, Dudfield and Broughton IMO but still useful squad member, esp as he has another year to go on his contract. But He needs to improve and if his contract was up this summer he would be sweating on a new one.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 21 2004,12:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (blue sky @ April 21 2004,12:40)]he would be sweating
For the first time this season.
lol!!! rather have him than someone like tony richards though!!

Bramble if fantasic when he get the covendence 2 go out there and play the game he started good a while ago then he got a knock against scarborough and aint played as good any more this season but hopfully he will pall it back next season

[b said:
Quote[/b] (elmo putney @ April 21 2004,12:33)]HE'S THE MOST LAZY to**er IVE EVER SEEN PLAY 4 US
I do agree his efforts last night were woeful.
biggrin.gif

I agree that he doesn't seem to have the application and dedication but unlike Richards, Abbey, Belgrave and way too many other forwards to name on here Bramble definitely has the ability and would come back to haunt us in the football league rather than stepping down to non-league.

I'd like to see him given until Christmas to prove he can step in and hold a first team position before given the bullet.

I do agree his efforts last night were woeful

He never played???

apparantly mr bramble is suffering from eye sight problems this season, which is his reason for not performing!!??...
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (elmo putney @ April 21 2004,12:33)]HE'S THE MOST LAZY to**er IVE EVER SEEN PLAY 4 US
A bit harsh! Look at Tilly, he's always wearing that tracksuit but never takes it off and does anything
rock.gif
Now thats what i call lazy
biggrin.gif

For 2 years i have wanted that lazy to**er out of this club, He was Newmans Golden boy played him no matter what. Well i hope now we have some real stirkers mister Bramble can do the decent thing and f**k off
smile.gif

Its actually 'strikers' ... 'Golden' shouldn't have a capital G and you should repalce the , for a .

Oh and your a mug.

Kev

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ April 21 2004,16:37)]Its actually 'strikers' ... 'Golden' shouldn't have a capital G and you should repalce the , for a .

Oh and your a mug.

Kev
Irony alert.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ April 21 2004,16:37)]Oh and your a mug.
Amen Brother!

P.S. Elmo Putney, I dare you to say it to his face. Go on, I dare you.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 21 2004,16:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ April 21 2004,16:37)]Its actually 'strikers' ... 'Golden' shouldn't have a capital G and you should repalce the , for a .

Oh and your a mug.

Kev
Irony alert.
Could you tell i was f**king ****ed off (cue errors) at the time. How dare he slag off Tes!!

Kev

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ April 21 2004,16:41)]Elmo Putney, I dare you to say it to his face. Go on, I dare you.
Why? You could say it and run away, he'd never catch you.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 21 2004,14:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ April 21 2004,14:00)]<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>WOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHH</span>
Is it a bird? Is it a plane?
Dunno but there&#39;s definitely another newbie for the cuckoo&#39;s nest.

FFS - FM, Gimpboy and now this.

As Jim Royle said (yes, I&#39;ve just finished his autobiograghy), &quot;If you put all their brains together in a hazelnut shell it would still rattle&quot;.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 21 2004,16:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ April 21 2004,16:41)]Elmo Putney, I dare you to say it to his face. Go on, I dare you.
Why? You could say it and run away, he&#39;d never catch you.
About as funny as a dose of the clap.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ April 21 2004,16:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 21 2004,14:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ April 21 2004,14:00)]<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>WOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHH</span>
Is it a bird? Is it a plane?
Dunno but there&#39;s definitely another newbie for the cuckoo&#39;s nest.

FFS - FM, Gimpboy and now this.

As Jim Royle said (yes, I&#39;ve just finished his autobiograghy), &quot;If you put all their brains together in a hazelnut shell it would still rattle&quot;.
Whats with the constant thick slur ?

AND no more f**king SPG corrections.

Back