• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I HOPE BRAMBLE NEVER PLAYS 4 US AGAIN

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ April 21 2004,16:47)]Whats with the constant thick slur ?

AND no more f**king SPG corrections.
Because you're annoying little shi.te at times, who originally came on here givig it large, saying 'nobody knows who I am so I can say what I want' until it turned out we did know who you are and where you sat, then went for the 'well, why don't you come up to my seat and say it to my face', thinking you'd be safe in the crowd, then when someone did come up to you in the pub and expressed his annoyance went for the 'ooh, I was nearly assaulted, how can an old man do that to a little teenager' routine on here complete with spelling mistakes and punctuation. You must be extremely fuc.king thick if you believe people can't see right through you.

And you never go in the Spread like you promise to.

Now,now. Can't we all be friends?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper Zoo @ April 21 2004,17:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ April 21 2004,16:47)]Whats with the constant thick slur ?

AND no more f**king SPG corrections.
Because you're annoying little shi.te at times, who originally came on here givig it large, saying 'nobody knows who I am so I can say what I want' until it turned out we did know who you are and where you sat, then went for the 'well, why don't you come up to my seat and say it to my face', thinking you'd be safe in the crowd, then when someone did come up to you in the pub and expressed his annoyance went for the 'ooh, I was nearly assaulted, how can an old man do that to a little teenager' routine on here complete with spelling mistakes and punctuation.  You must be extremely fuc.king thick if you believe people can't see right through you.

And you never go in the Spread like you promise to.
1) I have never given it large i have my opinions i express them iv made mistakes we all do

2) I told people to come find me, they did surprisingly  and they come up to me  which i talked to them and ? i have never made it secret where iv sitted and have no problem with talking to people from this board and i have done it many a time with alot of people on here.

3) The pub incident has gone now and is firmly in the past. The person in question appogised and that was a end to the matter and no body come up to me and expressed your anoyence so what are you on about, if you know the situation you will know it was nothing like that

4) And what are people seing threw exactly ?

5) After Yeovil i decided it wouldn't be such a good idea going into the Spread. Am i a coward b******s but my idea of fun is not standing in a pub having people take the **** or have to explain myself over and over again and those that know me will tell you im not overly keen on pubs anyway

To respond.

1. You have given it the big one on here on regular occasions, questioning other posters loyalty, indulging in a cyber-fight with Shrimpboy amiongst other things. Choosng to have a selective memory doesn't make you right.

2. You made your identity a secret and indeed stated 'you don't know who I am' on here until it was found that some did know who you are and where you sat. Only then did you change your tune.

3. The person in question or that pub incident you referred to did not apologise as you make out. He said he was sorry your day was spoilt but dd not apologise for his actons and is certainly not sorry about what he said. He also cnfirmed that your reaction was way, way, way over the top on here. Ask him next time you see him.

4. People can see through the fact you're an immture little schoolboy as opposed to the image you try to presnt as a die-hard, go everywhere, drink everywhere one of the lads.

5. I think it's patronising in the extreme to pre-suppose what the regulars of the Spread may say or chat with you about when they've extended an invitation to spend a leisurely pre-match with them. If you're not overly keen on pubs why go into them, especially when you're drinking under-age? Don't deny that you don't, you know you do. And if you don't like having the p.iss taken, why on earth do you come on here when you know this is the nature of he message-board?

Everyone here knows full well you won't resist having the last word on this - an MF trait. So I'll stand by wat I said in spte of t iniial esponse - another MF trait - and state that you are indeed an annoying little sh.ite at times. And is probably the club programme proof reader.

Live with it.

Well he told you didn't he!

What's the point in posting that anyway? If you don't like what he's saying, ignore it.  There's no need to get personal and slag him off like that!  Like Benfleet Blue said,

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BENFLEET BLUE! @ April 21 2004,17:45)]Now,now. Can't we all be friends?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper Zoo @ April 21 2004,18:29)]To respond.

1.  You have given it the big one on here on regular occasions, questioning other posters loyalty, indulging in a cyber-fight with Shrimpboy amiongst other things.  Choosng to have a selective memory doesn't make you right.

2.  You made your identity a secret and indeed stated 'you don't know who I am' on here until it was found that some did know who you are and where you sat.  Only then did you change your tune.

3.  The person in question or that pub incident you referred to did not apologise as you make out.  He said he was sorry your day was spoilt but dd not apologise for his actons and is certainly not sorry about what he said.  He also cnfirmed that your reaction was way, way, way over the top on here.  Ask him next time you see him.

4.  People can see through the fact you're an immture little schoolboy as opposed to the image you try to presnt as a die-hard, go everywhere, drink everywhere one of the lads.

5.  I think it's patronising in the extreme to pre-suppose what the regulars of the Spread may say or chat with you about when they've extended an invitation to spend a leisurely pre-match with them. If you're not overly keen on pubs why go into them, especially when you're drinking under-age?  Don't deny that you don't, you know you do.  And if you don't like having the p.iss taken, why on earth do you come on here when you know this is the nature of he message-board?

Everyone here knows full well you won't resist having the last word on this - an MF trait.  So I'll stand by wat I said in spte of t iniial esponse - another MF trait - and state that you are indeed an annoying little sh.ite at times.  And is probably the club programme proof reader.

Live with it.
1)Yes i will question other posters loyality when they indeed question mine, but hey shall i sit back and take it. I will admit to mistakes but people blow it out of all proportion.

2) At first yes, but if you ask Mcnasty i told him to come find me and to be fair to him he did. Then i opened up. I had reason to hide my identity

3) Well i remember the post he made, I am not going to have a go at the person as it isnt fair as he is not the one who is posting. Although if he did not think his actions where over the top id be worried, considering i have spoke to many people and asked bout my posts and never have i had a reception that bad. and yes i even had a convo with someone who i questioned there loyality on here then spoke to them in person and they were civil.

4) Now your speaking total b******s, I dont claim to be hard, i have never made such a claim i have never asked or wished to start a fight. Please tell me when i have been the 'drink everywhere' sort iv just claimed i dont like pubs ?

5) I rarery drink under age, i was drinking Cider at Yeovil i admit it is usually a coke. Although perhaps have a go at Shrek but you wont do that will you.

6) Why do i still post ? Well this is the best message board for SUFC and there are still some very good posts on here and why should i pushed out by a few idiots ?

7) Do you really know me ?, You base most of your assumption on this message board. Surely u must take this too seriously. You judge me on a computer i could be anyone yet u call me a little sh*t, when you don't know me. That is immature to me.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ April 21 2004,16:32)]For 2 years i have wanted that lazy to**er out of this club, He was Newmans Golden boy played him no matter what. Well i hope now we have some real stirkers mister Bramble can do the decent thing and f**k off
smile.gif
No offence FM, but with you being B*lgrave's No1 fan, your opinions on strikers can't really be taken seriously.
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

To return to the point in question. For me Bramble has to go, I'm afraid we've been waiting too long for him to show us what he can do, and the fact is he cant do it week in week out, for 90 minuted very game, 4th choice behind Constantine, Dudfield, and even Broughton for heavens sake.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 21 2004,20:18)]To return to the point in question. For me Bramble has to go, I'm afraid we've been waiting too long for him to show us what he can do, and the fact is he cant do it week in week out, for 90 minuted very game, 4th choice behind Constantine, Dudfield, and even Broughton for heavens sake.
Yeah true, but i can see Drewe doing the same thing; Hanging around not doing too much! Need to secure Connie. Thank heavens we got Dudders!
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ April 21 2004,18:58)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper Zoo @ April 21 2004,18:29)]To respond.

1.  You have given it the big one on here on regular occasions, questioning other posters loyalty, indulging in a cyber-fight with Shrimpboy amiongst other things.  Choosng to have a selective memory doesn't make you right.

2.  You made your identity a secret and indeed stated 'you don't know who I am' on here until it was found that some did know who you are and where you sat.  Only then did you change your tune.

3.  The person in question or that pub incident you referred to did not apologise as you make out.  He said he was sorry your day was spoilt but dd not apologise for his actons and is certainly not sorry about what he said.  He also cnfirmed that your reaction was way, way, way over the top on here.  Ask him next time you see him.

4.  People can see through the fact you're an immture little schoolboy as opposed to the image you try to presnt as a die-hard, go everywhere, drink everywhere one of the lads.

5.  I think it's patronising in the extreme to pre-suppose what the regulars of the Spread may say or chat with you about when they've extended an invitation to spend a leisurely pre-match with them. If you're not overly keen on pubs why go into them, especially when you're drinking under-age?  Don't deny that you don't, you know you do.  And if you don't like having the p.iss taken, why on earth do you come on here when you know this is the nature of he message-board?

Everyone here knows full well you won't resist having the last word on this - an MF trait.  So I'll stand by wat I said in spte of t iniial esponse - another MF trait - and state that you are indeed an annoying little sh.ite at times.  And is probably the club programme proof reader.

Live with it.
1)Yes i will question other posters loyality when they indeed question mine, but hey shall i sit back and take it. I will admit to mistakes but people blow it out of all proportion.

2) At first yes, but if you ask Mcnasty i told him to come find me and to be fair to him he did. Then i opened up. I had reason to hide my identity

3) Well i remember the post he made, I am not going to have a go at the person as it isnt fair as he is not the one who is posting. Although if he did not think his actions where over the top id be worried, considering i have spoke to many people and asked bout my posts and never have i had a reception that bad. and yes i even had a convo with someone who i questioned there loyality on here then spoke to them in person and they were civil.

4) Now your speaking total b******s, I dont claim to be hard, i have never made such a claim i have never asked or wished to start a fight. Please tell me when i have been the 'drink everywhere' sort iv just claimed i dont like pubs ?

5) I rarery drink under age, i was drinking Cider at Yeovil i admit it is usually a coke. Although perhaps have a go at Shrek but you wont do that will you.

6) Why do i still post ? Well this is the best message board for SUFC and there are still some very good posts on here and why should i pushed out by a few idiots ?

7) Do you really know me ?, You base most of your assumption on this message board. Surely u must take this too seriously. You judge me on a computer i could be anyone yet u call me a little sh*t, when you don't know me. That is immature to me.
EASY GIRLS,THIS HAS GOT WAY OUT OF CONTROL..SOON YOU'LL BE SCRATCHING AND PULLING HAIR
ghostface.gif

Don't worry Elmo. He bites very easily. I had a little chat with one of his acquaintances at the stiffs match yesterday who more or less guaranteed this response.
biggrin.gif

Oh, and he also told me you didn't like beng told you smell of poo, Napster, so I won't mention it.

As you can tell, it's a sophisticated clientele at stiffs matces these days .....

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper Zoo @ April 22 2004,09:56)]Oh, and he also told me you didn't like beng told you smell of poo, Napster, so I won't mention it.

As you can tell, it's a sophisticated clientele at stiffs matces these days .....

wink.gif
Hahahaha. Have you still got those Gaelic tapes?

I have but I tend not to give them out to people that smell.  Or perhaps I forgot ......   I'll put them behind the bar at the Not The Spread next time I'm in.

Tes is living proof they work.  Since he had the CD played to him he hasn't constructed one sentence of English since.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper Zoo @ April 22 2004,10:10)]I have but I tend not to give them out to people that smell.
I don't smell... at least you didn't appear to be retching/flinching with nausea casued by my malodorousness when we chatted at the Huddersfield game...

rock.gif

Matt

Back