• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I just had to make a judgement call in the toilet

bucket&spade.f.c

SUFC Tour Organiser 2012
Went for my afternoon dump and didnt check for bog roll first (who does?) Anyway after releasing the rather loose deposit i reached for the bog roll - nothing!!

Anyway, no panic, must be some in trap 2 next door - no, empty as well.

Couldnt be arsed (arsed get it?, no?) to leave without wiping and getting some bog roll from facilities so i took my boxers off and wiped my arse with them and then threw then in the bin ( no plastic bag)

I am expecting an email to all staff tomorrow about hygiene where i am going ot have to try and keep a straight face.

I know someone who used to carry a loo roll around in his bag, you never know when.

my grandad used to line his cap with news paper and used to tell me if he was out and bored he could take the paper out and read it to cure his boredom, dirty git.

Went for my afternoon dump and didnt check for bog roll first (who does?) Anyway after releasing the rather loose deposit i reached for the bog roll - nothing!!

Anyway, no panic, must be some in trap 2 next door - no, empty as well.

Couldnt be arsed (arsed get it?, no?) to leave without wiping and getting some bog roll from facilities so i took my boxers off and wiped my arse with them and then threw then in the bin ( no plastic bag)

I am expecting an email to all staff tomorrow about hygiene where i am going ot have to try and keep a straight face.

Just make sure it wasn't a pair with your name sewn in them!!

Was there not even a cardboard cylinder left in there? See, whenever I've had the misfortune to realise that there's no toilet paper left, there's always been a cardboard roll left behind. Just unravel it and use that. Bit rough on the bum hole but better than nowt :)

Next time, do the sensible thing. **** in Trap one of the female toilets. Then move without flushing to trap two, and wipe.

Thats why us ladies always carry tissues around in our handbags. So I guess I am saying you need to buy a "manbag"

Its worth taking your mobile phone with you when you goto the bog.

At least you can send an sos to someone if your caught short.

Back