• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I know Barker's a great player, but don't you think...?

woohoo_sufc

Yes he's a great player for us, but wow! He must be the best looking player we've ever had!! Is it just me who finds him seriously attractive or are any other women (or men) in agreement with this?!

To be fair, I think we have one of the most good looking teams since the Gower days. Very happy with what is on show at the moment. Sturrock and his pony tail aside of course.

Hi Woohoo,
Welcome to the zone, great to have another female on board!
Chris Barker is a great player but not my type, can see why yourself and others may think so though.
For me it would have to be:-

View attachment 1181

Hi Woohoo,
Welcome to the zone, great to have another female on board!
Chris Barker is a great player but not my type, can see why yourself and others may think so though.
For me it would have to be:-

View attachment 1181

Woooo, girl power!!

Ooooh yes, he is nice. I like Peter Gilbert as well, very very handsome squad all round really! But it's all about the football :-D

Woooo, girl power!!

Ooooh yes, he is nice. I like Peter Gilbert as well, very very handsome squad all round really! But it's all about the football :-D

Of course it is, but you can't beat a thread on attractive southend players - plus it gives the guys 'who's the most attractive female threads' a run for their money - good on you.;)

I think it is the fan's who are the good looking ones......Have you checked out ..Mo-Fo, Ldnfasto recently Roxy?

See what OBL has to say, Kay will let us know if she thinks he is worth stalking now Macca has gone!

Back