• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I know the final was days ago.....

West Country Shrimper

Why were they both nearly $%&*ing themselves laughing when the Anthem was going on? This has happened twice now, with Flahavan doing it on both occasions.

Is there anything he knows that we dont about all this, because I found it a bit odd to be honest.
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The 4th man @ May 31 2005,22:16)]The fact their both Irish ?
True, but they shouldn't laugh along to it though, should they?

I dont sing the national anthem, but I definately dont laugh to it instead.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ May 31 2005,22:48)]
[b said:

Sing it with gusto - just like the Neville boys ! a pair of shop-stewards, who'll keep the red flag flying !

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ May 31 2005,22:48)]
[b said:

Sorry that came out wrong . I should have said the irony propably hit them that 1) Thier irish 2) their in the Welsh capital (again for the 3rd time ) 3) Their hearing the english national anthem for possible the greatest moments in their footballing lives ??

Id rather someone was laughing duing the national anthem then booing ;-)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ June 01 2005,10:32)]Hey Loz, how are you mate?

blues.gif
Hello sir ! not bad (we'll get into trouble for this he he!)

Sorry not been around its been a mad hectch few months .
Oh quick off topic Chinaworld in Royals doing a rather nice liitle Tai chi blade for £15 , its actually qute good !

Ill IM you later !

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ May 31 2005,21:29)]Why were they both nearly $%&*ing themselves laughing when the Anthem was going on? This has happened twice now, with Flahavan doing it on both occasions.

Is there anything he knows that we dont about all this, because I found it a bit odd to be honest.  
rock.gif
Laughing at Harry Barris p***ing himself because he was on the big screens
rock.gif

biggrin.gif

you don't laugh during a country's patriotic anthem.

i think you will find that a lincoln sub tripped over a football. and his trousers come down.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperman @ June 01 2005,19:14)]out of interest does anyone know what ryan robinson and carl emberson are doing now?
Ryan Robinson is at Morecambe and Carl Emberson is on the verge of leaving Grays.

Back