• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I Like Stealing Things When Drunk Society

EnglandShrimper

Manager
What is your best ever steal?

I once stole an duck from someones pond. Couldnt do anything with it so I took it back the next day.

What about you?

we had it away with one of the signs that used to be used above the old South bank whilst the flats were being built, many moons ago, as well as various traffic objects.

Didn't really steal, but yeah we did, my mate had a 'little' party while his parents were away and they had only brought a brand new at the time '04 reg BMW M3 Sport Convertible thing, so me and my friend decided that it would be a good chance to sh!t my friend up so we took the keys while he was still getting p!ssed up and drove it round the corner and parked it in somebodys driveway and took the keys back and put erm where they was. How we didn't crash it the state we was in is a miracle! Anyway went back got even more smashed and crashed out! ... well next morning when I woke up I was confronted by my mate going off on one about how his mum and dads cars 'gone missing' and hows his phoned the police up!! Now we was in the sh!t ourselfs so I woke me mate Steve up and told him that our little drunkish prank had gone a bit tits up! We decided to carry on and played along with it in a far from sober way and said who it might have been and then the police came round and reported that someone had reported a car parked on there driveway a few roads up! Well me and Steve, my mate that was in on the prank burst out laughing and admitted it was us and our 'joke', Joe whos 'little' party it was, was not happy! The police then gave us an absolute bollocking and threatened us with this and that and didn't charge us with anything! I think they found it just as funny as us really but just had to be seen doing something!

After a night out many years ago I walked down (I think) Clifftown Road late one night kicking parking meters.

I kicked one and the top (containing the mechanism) fell off so I picked it up and took it home. It remained in full working order until I binned it several years later.

One of these in full working order...

RTEmagicC_euro_nitra_led_02.jpg.jpg

Had to be hidden under a coat at one stage cos we couldnt get it to stop flashing.:p

One of these in full working order...

RTEmagicC_euro_nitra_led_02.jpg.jpg

Had to be hidden under a coat at one stage cos we couldnt get it to stop flashing.:p

yeah i've got one of them too.

we were short of chairs in our uni house and so walked past a dodgy takeaway nearby which had a couple of outdoor chairs and a table and nicked them... however cos they were a bit sh*t we got money knocked off our deposit cos they charged us for their removal when we left!

My brother in law told me a great story about how him and a friend used to have a competition about who could nick something where it simply shouldn't be possible.

One day they were in the West End, and went into one of the 5 star hotels (I can't remember which). My brother in law noticed the rug in the lobby area which was about 20' by 20', and had the name of the hotel woven into it, and made a joke about nicking it.

The next time he went to his friends house, it was there, rolled up in the corner of his lounge. Apparently later that day he simply went back to the hotel, rolled it up and walked out with it. Not one person said a word to him.

** cringing** Ripped some old photos off of the wall from the Spice of Life pub near where the old Marquee was.... girl I was with at the time liked them, so in my desire to get into her pants.....

In my defence I was probably about 19...... sorry Spice of Life.... :o

I managed to strip a christmas tree bare of all decorations a few years back after a birthday party - i still use some of them on my own xmas tree

Got a chutney tray and hotplate out of a curry house once.

Got a chutney tray and hotplate out of a curry house once.

Curry houses are always fair game! Got a load of balti dishes & metal plates one night!

Last drunken thing I stole was a smart Peetermans pint glass the other weekend!

when i was at uni me and few of my flat mates nicked a load of those orange barriers u get around the big holes in the ground where they are digging up the pavement and stuff as well as the usual road closed signs and barracaded in our mates next door. When security saw all the stuff the mext morning they all got bollacked even though they had no idea where it had all come from. i still wonder if anyone fell down that hole in the ground without its barriers :finger:

A bit the opposite for me....me and 2 of my mates whilst under the influence of Mr Daniels entered the morgue in Rochford Hospital about 15 years ago and added our names to the register list of Jon Does in the morgue......what a picture it would have been seeing the face of the morgue attendant as he realises 3 stiffs are missing.

A bit the opposite for me....me and 2 of my mates whilst under the influence of Mr Daniels entered the morgue in Rochford Hospital about 15 years ago and added our names to the register list of Jon Does in the morgue......what a picture it would have been seeing the face of the morgue attendant as he realises 3 stiffs are missing.

THAT, is VERY funny :hilarious:

Back