• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I need your help

83.78% now - it's in the bag (I hope!) :clap:

Oh, and is that you with the great work on the Brian May impersonation?! :hilarious:

Last edited:
Sorry to disappoint Cyril

And yes Kay, thats me :smile::'(:nope:

We are up against some huge organisations so every vote is really appreciated

Sorry to disappoint Cyril

And yes Kay, thats me :smile::'(:nope:

We are up against some huge organisations so every vote is really appreciated

Haha, thought it was - rather more hair than normal though!

Have tweeted and FB shared, happy to help the cause - you do enough for all of us :smile:

Thank you everyone. We have slipped to 2nd and I need more than ever the might and power of the zone. To give you a comparison I employ 22 people, snugz in first is 300 plus strong. David v Goliath.

Come on people, share it on social media and encourage your SUFC supporting friends to vote - Andy and his company do huge amounts for the Zone, the Trust and the Club and deserve our support!

Thank you everyone. It's much appreciated and pulled 5% back today. I need every single vote I can get then some.

Back