• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I told you that I jinxed Brentford .... just!

Murkey_Mouse

FKA Sudbury_Shrimpers
I hope Tilson own me a drink next week
devil.gif
Joking aside, we fcuking did it! We are going up! Up! Up! Up! we goooooooo!

Hang on .... we got one more thing to do, let win the fcking thing .... SUFC League 1 Champion (got a lovely ring around this innt).

I hope I will be the Hero for jinxing Brentford! If I did'nt went to Brentford, they would have stuffed Hartlepool outta of sight!

Well Done Tilly & Brushy, to go from Conference bound side back in november 2003 to Championship in April 2006 is stunning. If I say Stockport or Bury FC will be playing in Championship in 2009, you would be laughing at me in my "handsome" face.

Murkey Mouse "The Master of Jinx"

I have visited 16 different ground (all with my mate team they support & on holiday) and sit in home end for first time, I never win there - Iam glady that jinx did'nt end today
biggrin.gif

We did!! C C C Siders! absolute quailty day. To all those who were on the 6.30pm train back what a trip!!! Made loads of noise from Paddington and on the underground! Quailty its still sinking in now!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (grayhound @ April 30 2006,03:36)]We did!! C  C  C Siders! absolute quailty day. To all those who were on the 6.30pm train back what a trip!!! Made loads of noise from Paddington and on the underground! Quailty its still sinking in now!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
just marched down southend hgh street singin my heart out, well done boys, youve made made so proud

Back