• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I want a large doner with hot sauce

canada shrimper

Director
Now in the not to distant future i will be returning to blighty for a a little visit. We get in at 9.15 on a wednesday evening.By the time we clear customs and get back to Leigh it should about midnight.What i want to know is, is there a good kebab shop in Leigh?If not is Ali Babas still in town? or am i better going straight to the kebab shop by the Palace theatre, if it is still there. Or can someone recomend somewhere different to the previous options?

Now in the not to distant future i will be returning to blighty for a a little visit. We get in at 9.15 on a wednesday evening.By the time we clear customs and get back to Leigh it should about midnight.What i want to know is, is there a good kebab shop in Leigh?If not is Ali Babas still in town? or am i better going straight to the kebab shop by the Palace theatre, if it is still there. Or can someone recomend somewhere different to the previous options?

I think there is one opposite the Grand Hotel in Leigh Broadway ...There is Definately one in Hadleigh on the A13 on your way through.

Or this one..

http://www.thefoodplace.co.uk/restaurants/4574/Southend+Kebab+Shop+in+Leigh-On-Sea/

Last edited:
yep. the one opposite the Grand is good... called Broadway Grill. Ali Babas is still there also

thats at the top of my road... doner and chips on the way home from the pub all the time!

Hi Johnny Boy

I can recommend a couple in the Wickford Basildon area :-)

Cockles is the Man well before he went on UK biggest loser that is ...

PM me your number and we will catch up.... I will make sure Mark n Andy n co pop along and send Big Chris Mc Caffery a txt as well

Happy Days

One team In Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC

Hi Johnny Boy

I can recommend a couple in the Wickford Basildon area :-)

Cockles is the Man well before he went on UK biggest loser that is ...

PM me your number and we will catch up.... I will make sure Mark n Andy n co pop along and send Big Chris Mc Caffery a txt as well

Happy Days

One team In Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC

Oi you leaving me out Rich just because your brother is back in town dont mean little Scotty has to be left out! :mad: :guns:

There's a Kebab Shop just past West Leigh Junior School on the London road - normally open til the early hours...

Back