• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I want a pre-season tour to Arbroath

We had about 150 to 200 fans last time we played in Scotland for the mini tournament at East Fife.
Not sure there are any Southend to Edinburgh flights at the moment.

Oh, O.K. I saw a photo of the fans at one game and it looked like less than 50. They're still advertising flights to Edinburgh. Flybe are changing to Virgin Connect this summer, and will do Edinburgh and reintroduce the Glasgow flights.

Ooh a tour of the Spanish coastline would be good. Start off on La Costa Blanca at Hércules, and Elche, before heading South towards Almeria & Malaga.

Vamos.
Maybe Tangers could put half a dozen of us up we could chip in with the grub and take him out on the p@ss

What about an opener against a Highland League club? Some of us could discuss with Firestorm which one ? Great idea though count me in.
I have suggested a tour based around Inverness several times. Clach and Fort or Nairn ( we would have enough with first team and U23’s /u19s to field two sides) on the opening weekend, Ross County midweek and then ICT on the Saturday, with maybe the reserves playing other highland league / local sides

Back