• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I want no excuses -- be there.

McNasty

It's Meet the Blues Day and you must all attend, I don't want any silly excuses such as "I'm washing my hair" etc. It is compulsory to attend.

How about the excuse of living 80 miles away and not having seen the missus all weekend?

Or 240-odd miles away with all transport options out?

Besides, got plenty of grog and grub here to scoff.

For the price of a few sausage rolls the Mcnasty hot air balloon could be on it's way.

0001125.gif

I'll be there but will have Leo with me. He can help you hand out your leaflets*, whilst I sit and drink beer in the sun in peace....

* Start them young I say, give him a work ethic at 9 months and send him on his way to earn a fortune and keep his old man in luxury ;)

Unfortunately my supersonic private jet is in for repairs at the moment, so I won't be attending.

Poor excuse. You must write 100 times "I must move to Southend to live"

Trust me, I would love to move to Southend, and I'm definitely going to try to transfer to my company's UK offices (conveniently located in Basildon) at the first opportunity. Of course I've only been there for six weeks, so I might need to wait a little bit longer. Also before anyone says it I know this is seriously off topic, so let me just say that everyone needs to go to MTBD and cheer on SZFC in their match!

Trust me, I would love to move to Southend, and I'm definitely going to try to transfer to my company's UK offices (conveniently located in Basildon) at the first opportunity. Of course I've only been there for six weeks, so I might need to wait a little bit longer. Also before anyone says it I know this is seriously off topic, so let me just say that everyone needs to go to MTBD and cheer on SZFC in their match!

So who do you work for then, out of interest??

sorry, but the beach and 100's of semi naked women to look at is just a tad mor appealing today...maybe next year.
say hi to everyone from me....and good luck

Back