• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I was there T Shirts when.....

Prodigal Son

Manager
Kevin Maher was subbed on Saturday!
The decision was clearly not a reflection of form, maybe he was a bit narked after his yellow card and a risk of a red, but surprised you have not all commented and one of you have not seized the commercial opportunity to have T shirts made marking the occassion because some of you have said it would never happen!

Good point - have to say that I was fairly taken aback at the time!

laugh.gif

It's obviously been playing on our Kev's mind since then, he can't seem to remember things. Like his seatbelt, or that you're not allowed to talk on your phone and drive at the same time.
rock.gif

Yep, first time ever!!

Couldn't believe it!!

But he had been booked, and not too happy about it, so there's your answer!

Che'esy scores 2 and Maher gets subbed in the same season. Spooky.

I reckon to top it off Bart wont get injured for the rest of the season.

Him and Gutts were both taken off because we dont want either band.

For example Gutts has 9 yellows

We have not won this season when one of them has not played

Is the same thing happening in April as last year with the taking away of yellow cards, i remember last year, we had issues with Beno over it?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ Mar. 28 2006,15:56)]Him and Gutts were both taken off because we dont want either band.
Would that be the 'Chilli Peppers' ?
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jam_Man @ Mar. 28 2006,15:55)]I reckon to top it off Bart wont get injured for the rest of the season.
You're right, he won't, because he won't have recovered from his latest injury before then.

biggrin.gif

As for Maher getting subbed. Maybe it's because he is recovering from a bug and wasn't 100%? After all, he's been booked before this season without being subbed.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ Mar. 28 2006,15:56)]Is the same thing happening in April as last year with the taking away of yellow cards, i remember last year, we had issues with Beno over it?
Yes it is - after about the 3rd of April I think it is.

So, Gutts has to get through Saturday's game at Bournemouth without being booked to see his cautions chalked off...

Can he do it? Answers on a postcard...
suspect.gif
biggrin.gif

Hope so - at least either way we will probably see a more effective Gutts after Saturday...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Mar. 28 2006,16:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ Mar. 28 2006,15:56)]Is the same thing happening in April as last year with the taking away of yellow cards, i remember last year, we had issues with Beno over it?
Yes it is - after about the 3rd of April I think it is.

So, Gutts has to get through Saturday's game at Bournemouth without being booked to see his cautions chalked off...

Can he do it? Answers on a postcard...  
suspect.gif

biggrin.gif
..... second Sunday in April, so two to go.

Back