• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

I have received a couple of emails via the Zone from this guy and have passed them on to Tilly. What do Zoners think?

my name is Luwaga William Kizito
> Date of birth= December/20/1993
> Nationality= ugandan
>
> Team palyed in
> 2003- S.A.C.U FOOTBALL ACADEMY UGANDA
> On my 11years, i participated in CITY TYRES football league under my academy and i was lanked the best attacking midfielder, i was given a certificate for this and made my team to take the cup and i got a golden medal on the finals.
>
> 2004-june, i participated in KAMPALA KIDS LEAGUE and my team finished in the second place on the final although i managed to get a silver medal.
>
> 2006-June, signed a two year contract with a 1st division team here in uganda known as Wembly Boys football club and i attained more experience from there since i was the youngest in the team.
>
> 2008- May All Ugandan High school who where champions in each district, gathered at Arua District for a copa coca cola world school championship. i participated under this tournament in a school called St Marrys Kitende and we won the cup. for the fourth time concectively.
> under this tonarnment, the football federation together with coca cola scouts, selected the best 23 players out of a thousand because 70 school participated in this tornament, so i was among the 23 and we where taken to kenya after training to play a friendly game with kenya best 11 school championship.
> during this match in kenya, i scored one goal that helped us to over come kenya on 2 goals to 1.
>
> then back to uganda, the 23 players where screened and picked 6 out of them to travel to Brazil for a copa coca cola world cup youth championship and i was among of them.
> while in brazil, i managed to acquire skills from coach caros alberto parreilla and other different coach.
> In December 2008, i signed only one year contract with Bunamwaya sports club which is the top four great teams in the super league of uganda, this team is comprising of 7 national team players but i have managed to be on the starting line up.
> i have played so far 5 games and scored 2 goals and assistated 7 goals.
> my field position is a attacking midfielder and i play number 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 because some times am used as a stilker and i have both legs used ie, left and right.
>
> my contract is expiring in August and i need to extend my carrer to proffessional next session if God wishes.
> 2009, i have managed to travel with my team to sudan for a freindly match with EL-MERIK that we managed to drew 0-0.
> this month i was appointed on the under 17 team that is going to travel in Sudan for a CECAFA cup tornament.
>
> i travel with a ugandan passport but unfortunately i lost it when fire attached our house and i have moved on the process of processing another passport and by next week i will be out.
>
> my achievement in sammary
>
> Gold medal won----------------4
> silver medal won----------------5
> goals scored---------------------23
> cups----------------------------------4
>
> --------------------------------

Email 2

Hello Mr Crickson, am very glad to hear that you cared much about my matters, your manager will thank you as soon as he has seen my talent. I haven't seen his email, please tell him that am currently playing football in a team called BUNAMWAYA SPORTS CLUB in the national super league of uganda.
i am ranked among the best 7 inthe national league and currently in the third position .

Brilliant. HAHAHA! rubbish wind up - His English lessons are working though.

fonejacker.jpg

You sure his name is not George Agdgdwngo

Last edited:
I reckon first thing's first - report to immigration and check this bad boy out. Has he been to Yemen?

Redknapp sighs. "Hands up, Marco Boogers at West Ham. He was the first player I signed from a video - and the last."

You never know ..in 2 years time you will be thanking this for me....he hasn't even asked for Bank account details yet.

Back