• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I would like to see every episode again

maninasuitcase

President
Following on from an earlier thread. Is there a 'classic' series you'd love to see repeated on TV to watch again?

There are some weird and wonderful channels on Freeview where you can watch the likes of Mission Impossible, The Avengers (old and new), Space 1999, The Equalizer and many more.

Me personally, I'd like to see repeats of Danger Man and Man In A Suitcase, both last seen on Men and Motors a while back.

Following on from an earlier thread. Is there a 'classic' series you'd love to see repeated on TV to watch again?

There are some weird and wonderful channels on Freeview where you can watch the likes of Mission Impossible, The Avengers (old and new), Space 1999, The Equalizer and many more.

Me personally, I'd like to see repeats of Danger Man and Man In A Suitcase, both last seen on Men and Motors a while back.
A complete Danger Man DVD set has just been released by Network - 19 discs!!

With almost everything available on Blu-Ray and DVD now I own most TV shows I love and watch them often. The only thing on my wants list is the BBC's Play For Today series - some episodes have been released but for some reason the vast majority have never seen the light of day on any home video formats.

The Invaders, a Quinn Martin Production! (younger viewers will need to look that up) has had a full rerun twice recently on The Horror Channel, Freeview 70. Check out their website for the next run. It had an odd ending.

Cheers, I'll take a look and sort out series link

There's too much new telly to plough through, let alone old stuff!

Actually if I'm a bit light of something to watch I do fire up the original series' of Arrested Development on Netflix, so I'll have that.

Twilight Zone (looking forward to seeing US remake)
Quincy
Knight Rider
CHiPS
Manimal
The Fall Guy
Sapphire and Steel (never watched, but seen clips)

Twilight Zone (looking forward to seeing US remake)
Quincy
Knight Rider
CHiPS
Manimal
The Fall Guy
Sapphire and Steel (never watched, but seen clips)
Got both of those on DVD - great stuff. S&S is really slow but I find it quite absorbing.

Trouble is those TV programmes you loved as a kid are pretty awful in today's TV climate. Bad FX, bad acting, terrible story lines. Best left to the memory IMHO along with ZX Spectrums, Rayleigh Choppers and Blackjack sweets.

Trouble is those TV programmes you loved as a kid are pretty awful in today's TV climate. Bad FX, bad acting, terrible story lines. Best left to the memory IMHO along with ZX Spectrums, Rayleigh Choppers and Blackjack sweets.
Disagree. I love The Owl Service, The Changes and Children of the Stones as much as I did in the '70s. I still watch them every year or 2, and for all their faults and how quaint they appear compared to today's TV I still enjoy them enormously.

Disagree. I love The Owl Service, The Changes and Children of the Stones as much as I did in the '70s. I still watch them every year or 2, and for all their faults and how quaint they appear compared to today's TV I still enjoy them enormously.

I watched an episode of Noggin the Nog, which as a kid I adored. **** me, nothing happened for 10 minutes. My young 'un would be asleep these days.

Back