• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Iain Duncan Smith quits

disarray

noun
a state of disorganization or untidiness.
synonyms: disorder, confusion, chaos;
verb
throw into a state of disorganization or untidiness.

The Tories are split over Europe, Labour are split over Trident - these are a given, but this is something else, this is a budget - a major peice of legislation, delivered by a major candidate for next party leader being torpedoed.

Gideon being scuppered by his inability to process a non shambolic budget, Boris scuppered by backing the losing team on the EU and wasting money on various vanity projects - who is left to be team leader? Gove? May? Christ!

disarray

noun
a state of disorganization or untidiness.
synonyms: disorder, confusion, chaos;
verb
throw into a state of disorganization or untidiness.

The Tories are split over Europe, Labour are split over Trident - these are a given, but this is something else, this is a budget - a major peice of legislation, delivered by a major candidate for next party leader being torpedoed.

Gideon being scuppered by his inability to process a non shambolic budget, Boris scuppered by backing the losing team on the EU and wasting money on various vanity projects - who is left to be team leader? Gove? May? Christ!

Your easily fooled. IDS will clearly be backing Boris so this is was a nice opportunity to snub George.

The Tories won the last election because of their successful vote for Nige and you get Ed campaign, plus Little miss Krankie's pre election boasts of holding England to ransom.

Like you pointed out in another thread, For every 2 Tory voters there is one UKIP voter. Who ever can grab those votes wins the next election by a landslide. Despite what you say on here regularly, Boris is a very smart politician and that is why he has so far quietly backed the out campaign.

snaps_ids-about-ap_3368683a.gif

A horrible, vile man in my opinion. A man that tries to punish the weak and disabled while wasting £100,000s trying to defend his position. The very worst of a very bad bunch.

They are all as bad as each other, no matter what party they claim to represent. Look at that Labour MP this week, who has had to pay back £11,000 because he claimed for kids that never lived with him.

Many on the zone must either work in the public sector or have family etc who do. If anyone else was caught committing such a fraud they would loose their job and pension and probably be facing a prison sentence.

Your easily fooled. IDS will clearly be backing Boris so this is was a nice opportunity to snub George.

The Tories won the last election because of their successful vote for Nige and you get Ed campaign, plus Little miss Krankie's pre election boasts of holding England to ransom.

Like you pointed out in another thread, For every 2 Tory voters there is one UKIP voter. Who ever can grab those votes wins the next election by a landslide. Despite what you say on here regularly, Boris is a very smart politician and that is why he has so far quietly backed the out campaign.
Er, no - you are easily fooled if you think a Chancellor who keeps failing to get his budgets passed in one peice is not problematic. You can go off of a tangent to distract from this being a major **** up but everyone except you can see it is a major **** up.

They are all as bad as each other, no matter what party they claim to represent. Look at that Labour MP this week, who has had to pay back £11,000 because he claimed for kids that never lived with him.

Many on the zone must either work in the public sector or have family etc who do. If anyone else was caught committing such a fraud they would loose their job and pension and probably be facing a prison sentence.
This is about policy not random MPs fiddling their expenses. 'They are all as bad as each other' is one step from 'it doesn't matter who you vote for - the government always get in'.
The government have presented a budget where they cut benefits for the disabled and they cut capital gains tax for the rich - in the light of that how can you say they are all as bad as each other?

Er, no - you are easily fooled if you think a Chancellor who keeps failing to get his budgets passed in one peice is not problematic. You can go off of a tangent to distract from this being a major **** up but everyone except you can see it is a major **** up.

Why rant at me, I didn't vote for George. I just pointed out what a fool you are...You just confirmed it.

Why rant at me, I didn't vote for George. I just pointed out what a fool you are...You just confirmed it.
So I am a fool because I am attacking the government policy that is clearly unacceptable. The government that you don't back. At yet....I am a fool because.....

Why rant at you? Because you took some information that I posted up, that you don't disagree with, but you just like to disagree with me to pretend I'm a fool. How tedious.

It comes to something when a callous ******* like IBS, who likes nothing more than to make life difficult for people that weren't born (or didn't marry) into money is defending those people from a chancellor who's obviously even worse than him.

So I am a fool because I am attacking the government policy that is clearly unacceptable. The government that you don't back. At yet....I am a fool because.....

Why rant at you? Because you took some information that I posted up, that you don't disagree with, but you just like to disagree with me to pretend I'm a fool. How tedious.

I pointed out why IDS has resigned. Which of course is what this thread is about.

You and your London elite mates have lost two elections by selecting a weak leader and having the rather pathetic 'Tories are the nasty party' as the whole basis of a campaign. And guess what.....You still haven't learnt.

I'm just the messenger of why you have failed. So rather than shooting me perhaps climb down from your left wing pedestal and open your eyes and ears. There are millions of us ex Labour voters who have been totally ignored by the self serving, elitist, PC bullying little s**** like you.

I pointed out why IDS has resigned. Which of course is what this thread is about.

You and your London elite mates have lost two elections by selecting a weak leader and having the rather pathetic 'Tories are the nasty party' as the whole basis of a campaign. And guess what.....You still haven't learnt.

I'm just the messenger of why you have failed. So rather than shooting me perhaps climb down from your left wing pedestal and open your eyes and ears. There are millions of us ex Labour voters who have been totally ignored by the self serving, elitist, PC bullying little s**** like you.

Surely you're not claiming that all of UKIP's 3.8 million voters at the last election, are ex-Labour voters (like you)?

Even the "millions" claim doesn't stack up too well,given that Robert Ford and Matthew J. Goodwin, in their excellent analysis of UKIP, "Revolt on the Right: Explaining Support for the Radical Right in Britain (Extremism and Democracy)," estimated that UKIP drew its support from former Tory and Labour voters, in roughly a ratio of 2:1.

Hundreds of thousands would appear to be a realistic claim, not quite as catchy as "millions" though.

Last edited:

Your first post - telling me I'm easily fooled
Your second post - pointing out all MPs are as bad as each other
Your third post - telling me I am a fool
Your fourth post - telling me I'm a bully

You are not mad keen on me - we get that, reign it in a bit eh?

What's both foolish and tedious is always taking the predictable position and always attacking government (or opposition) policy simply because it's not your chosen party. The worst thing about this part of the board these days is the entrenched position, "Cameron/Corbyn is out of order for saying that... now what did he say?" sentiment. Always the same characters taking the same, party-approved positions too.

This might be a football forum but damn... "Football Team Politics" is insanely dull.

And predictable.

And tedious.

And foolish.

Why did IDS resign?
a) protest about budget.
A) set himself up left of party and away from Call Me Dave and Georgie Boy.
B) another notch for the Brexit.
C) align with Boris and his set.
D) set New Tories up for next GE................long term planing!
e) trying to do the right thing while gaining some personal kudos.

Your first post - telling me I'm easily fooled
Your second post - pointing out all MPs are as bad as each other
Your third post - telling me I am a fool
Your fourth post - telling me I'm a bully

You are not mad keen on me
- we get that, reign it in a bit eh?

As per usual when you have no answer to a post, you turn it personal in a contrived faux outrage.

Back