• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ian Hart

Yes I hope ricky isnt going too, but atleast the youth set up is doing the buissness at the moment.
Surely it can only be a good thing to have 2 youth coaches.

I won't ask how you found that link, but I really hope that the Kevin Gray mentioned in the match report is Wayne's American cousin.

Hart used to be a coach at Leyton Orient

mad.gif

Kevin Gray is white.

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beefy @ Sep. 22 2006,14:09)]Saints Manager is Southend Bound

Don't think this has been mentioned anywhere else.

I hope this doesn't mean that Ricky Duncan is leaving the club again after the brilliant work he's been doing.
Great spot.

I definitely hope that this doesn't affect Ricky Duncan's position, because the Youths have been going great guns since he joined...

rock.gif

I would guess he's being brought in to assist Duncan unless Duncan's moving on. We wouldn't bring in someone from God knows what league to replace someone who had been running a reasonably successful academy both here and at Cambridge before us.

ricky duncan is head of youth, so i'd be guessing that ian hart is coming in as a coach to assist ricky.

Does it really matter? All a waste of time anyway, I mean can anyone remember the last youth product to make 100 appearences? I thought not, complete waste of money!

Ian is looking after the under 11's, Ricky is still very much here.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thenewblue @ Sep. 22 2006,19:32)]Does it really matter? All a waste of time anyway, I mean can anyone remember the last youth product to make 100 appearences? I thought not, complete waste of money!
Justin Edinburgh. Do I win a prize?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sebastian Weetabix @ Sep. 22 2006,23:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thenewblue @ Sep. 22 2006,19:32)]Does it really matter? All a waste of time anyway, I mean can anyone remember the last youth product to make 100 appearences? I thought not, complete waste of money!
Justin Edinburgh. Do I win a prize?
leo roget?!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Sep. 22 2006,15:14)]I won't ask how you found that link,
I run "Southend" through Google News whenever I'm bored at work.

So about every twenty minutes or so...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beefy @ Sep. 23 2006,12:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Sep. 22 2006,15:14)]I won't ask how you found that link,
I run "Southend" through Google News whenever I'm bored at work.

So about every twenty minutes or so...
That long?

You must do an interesting job!
biggrin.gif

If I was allowed to browse the web whilst I was bored at work i'd never stop looking up Southend stuff!!

Back