• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ibrahimovic to Barca/Eto'o & Hleb to Inter

Never rated Ibrahimovic too highly, whilst Eto'o I think is one of the deadliest strikers in Europe at the moment... Rapidly quick, great touch and a lethal finishing ability.

I don't watch a lot of Italian football anymore, but I do watch a lot of Champions League football and Ibrahimovic is someone that always disappoints me. Mourinho thinks his one of the best players in the World so he can't be that bad, but I've yet to be impressed by him at all.

I'm glad Barcelona have been mugged off in this deal though. I've thinking Real Madrid will win the league now.

Great bit of business by Inter. I think Barcelona have almost got him for the sake of it as part of a big willy contest with Real Madrid - they've royally ****ed up here.

I tend to agree with pretty much all of the comments here.I think Bar$a were so desperate to unload Eto before the last year of his contract ran out that they've taken a real gamble on Ibrahimovic - a player I've never really rated- who I think will struggle to match Eto's goal for games ratio with Bar$a let alone fit in with their style of play.Samuel will do well in Milan I'm sure but as a Perico I would say that,wouldn't I?

Ibrahimovic is absolutely ****. I'll happily eat my words if he proves me wrong, but i doubt it!

Ibrahimavic is not a big game player however he does score loads against the little clubs and he was serie A leading goalscorer last season so he must be half decent lol! I think Barca should've just offered the €45 millon but apparently Et'o is a trouble maker so they might be happy to see the back of him although he is a ****ing **** hot talent. Oh and Ibrahimavic is awsome on fifa lool

Hleb has decided against going to Inter and has re-joined Stuttgart on loan instead.

Back