• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ideal Fathers Dad Present?

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
Dave the Shrimper, god bless him, has given me the choice of the following Fathers Day presents, which would you chose?

1) A serious nights drinking followed by a curry at any of London Bridges dubious venues.

2) £50 to blow in the Club shop on anything that takes my fancy

3) An away day to Leeds on a Mid August Saturday

Take the away day to Leeds and support the team! It's not exactly the nicest of places but at least you get to give the Leeds scums some stick!

:finger:

Dave the Shrimper, god bless him, has given me the choice of the following Fathers Day presents, which would you chose?

1) A serious nights drinking followed by a curry at any of London Bridges dubious venues.

in cash terms take the night out the value is alot more!

harsh thinking that way I know! :finger:

I dont recall saying £50 mate....

Dave

i've been saying for years that they should swap mothers and fathers day around, and if father day were in March, all the fixtures should be switched to a Sunday, and bobs your uncle, full grounds all round the country i bet ya....

short of that, take the away day mr DoDTS

i've been saying for years that they should swap mothers and fathers day around, and if father day were in March, all the fixtures should be switched to a Sunday, and bobs your uncle, full grounds all round the country i bet ya....

short of that, take the away day mr DoDTS

Or tell the mrs on mothers day to shut up and jog on while you go football? :guns: :finger:

A relative of mine offered my brothers and I presents in a similar vein when our children were infants and so obviously couldn't afford to buy us anything.

The caveat was that, to pay tribute to the Campbell clan on one side of my family, the present had to be tartan.

My eldest brother said "Can I have a tartan kilt?" and duly received it.

My next brother said "I'd like a tartan waistcoat for evening wear." and was bought it.

When it came to my turn I said "I want £1,000 cash up front and £500 a month up until next Fathers Day ..."

"What the hell for?" I was asked.

"Becaue I've got a tart 'n' trouble" .....

Got to be an away day to Leeds. You can have a beer & curry any night of the week - and without DtS, if you want!! - and there's at least 2 other "special occasions" a year to settle for a £50 gift voucher.

Back