• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If a Breville toaster is the Iranian embassy....

Italian cured Ham from Northern italy (spec i think ) and a nice health dose of English mustard .
Deceptively global but with a hard traditional "bite"

I have completely lost track of the purpose of this thread, what do the Iranian Embassy and the SAS have to do with prawns and sausages? Is this not just what is the best toasted sandwich filling??? :unsure: Sorry if I'm being a bit dense, it's just every one of those mentioned has stuff in I love but can't eat at the moment so I might be a bit delirious at the thought of it all, especially cheese!!!

I have completely lost track of the purpose of this thread, what do the Iranian Embassy and the SAS have to do with prawns and sausages? Is this not just what is the best toasted sandwich filling??? :unsure: Sorry if I'm being a bit dense, it's just every one of those mentioned has stuff in I love but can't eat at the moment so I might be a bit delirious at the thought of it all, especially cheese!!!

why dont you take a break from the thread? and choose another, I know how itching you are to be involved

you've posted a message to advise you dont get the consept of the thread? I might go through the pointless drivle you have posted over the last zillion years

yes Im being harsh with you, but your like an excitable labrador, that needs to be told straight every now and agian

why dont you take a break from the thread? and choose another, I know how itching you are to be involved

you've posted a message to advise you dont get the consept of the thread? I might go through the pointless drivle you have posted over the last zillion years

yes Im being harsh with you, but your like an excitable labrador, that needs to be told straight every now and agian

Wow Wow Wow Andrew you may not agree with the young ladies views but to call her a dog with yellowy hair is just bang out of order my son. I don't know what is happening with you these day's but outbursts like this are just wrong especially against a lady.

Blue day I would like to apologise on behalf of this beast and I am sure one will follow from him when he has thought about his actions.

Back