• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question If all players were fit & registered what would your starting 11 be?

I think that's pretty much what I'd go for with the exception of swapping Elvis in for Egbri, he is better going forward than defending and he's a more physical presence than Terrell as well.

I also think it's harsh to leave out ANG altogether and think he would be worthy of a place on the bench - possibly at the expense of Egbri or Goodship.
ANG had slipped my mind for the bench, even though I considered him when thinking of my starting line up.

Regarding Egbri / Elvis... I think Egbri is getting better going forwards and is starting to draw fouls for free kicks in dangerous areas. Elvis is a good option to bring on though.

Oxley
Elvis White Lennon Hart
Egbri Olayinka McCormack Dieng ANG
Akinola

Elvis, Kyle Taylor, Olayinka, Nathaniel-George, Akinola and six others.

Worryingly that's two loanees only here until January and a bloke from non-league who hasn't even played for us yet.

ANG had slipped my mind for the bench, even though I considered him when thinking of my starting line up.

Regarding Egbri / Elvis... I think Egbri is getting better going forwards and is starting to draw fouls for free kicks in dangerous areas. Elvis is a good option to bring on though.
I had my doubts about Egbri, mainly due to size as I never doubted his enthusiasm and capability of inproving. Hes one me over of late as hes playing smarter. Reminds me of Ricoh Henry that has gone on from Walsall to do very well. Similar style and size and position but if anything Egbri stronger. Id love to see him go past the player down the wing then cut inside in front of him to be free or draw the foul. Think he has the pace and skill - rather than always check and go backwards

Will this be the week when akinola and hart are registered. Would prefer to see hart in for Clifford and akinola upfront.

Back