• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

tommy tucker

Manager
If we are in a position to bring in a loan player or two .Phil brown must bolster the central defence .Philips really is a great risk to our promotion push .He is to slow and I feel he will cost us dear if he continues in the poor form he is showing .I read that the Embargo was due to be lifted I guess this isnt the case as we didnt dabble in the last day market . And hearing Dave Penney talking on friday on blues world saying we have our full quoter of players soundes as if the Embargo is still in place .

No point in signing a loan on deadline day as the loan market will re-open in a week.

Do think we need a defender on loan and Brown did say he tried to get Kiernan back, but Wigan said no. Don't think we can get him on loan again as we've already used him for 3 months as an emergency loan outside the transfer window.

yeh agreed Phillips hasn't been at the races lately, we do need back up as well.

I was not suggeting we brought a loan player on the last day of the transfer window . I just wondered if we can bring in a loan player next week when the loan window re opens or are we being stopped by the Embargo .

We were trying to bring Kiernan back. Not sure that would be an option now as signing him outside the window would class as an emergency loan and we would be restricted to 93 days for the entire season

Yes, but you can only loan one player for 93 days when the loan(s) begin outside of a transfer window. Did Keirnan play 2 months with us? We can only loan him for another month. If we had got him on Friday, we could have had him to the end of the season.

At least that's how I think it works

Yes, but you can only loan one player for 93 days when the loan(s) begin outside of a transfer window. Did Keirnan play 2 months with us? We can only loan him for another month. If we had got him on Friday, we could have had him to the end of the season.

At least that's how I think it works

ah right, see what you mean!

Back