• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
What would you do?

I reckon I might watch speedway, a low quality regional Ice Hockey/Basketball team or perhaps just hang around the bus stops at the top of Hamlet Court road with a can.

Anyone else?

Hunt down Ron and shave him bald!

No idea. Would be hard to support any other team, even an new AFC Southend set up by fans.

Would throw my support, offer services, anything i could to the new AFC southend or whatever it would be called. In fact should we not be planning a new club structure right now, thinking of worst case scenario for tomorrow.

Play as much of a part as possible in helping a new club rise from the ashes.

Just curious, but if there were to be a new clubs formed by the fans, what would be the league we enter? Would it be the Essex Senior Football League or lower?

Would throw my support, offer services, anything i could to the new AFC southend or whatever it would be called. In fact should we not be planning a new club structure right now, thinking of worst case scenario for tomorrow.

Perhaps the Trust are beavering away behind the scenes . Anyone want to email the Chairman.

I would spend more Saturdays with my wife , taking a greater interest in what she does.............................

I would be saddened but would carry on going to the mighty(not) Berrichonne and would get as many of my old Southend friends going there as well,only 30 euros return and 9 euros to get in.

Just curious, but if there were to be a new clubs formed by the fans, what would be the league we enter? Would it be the Essex Senior Football League or lower?
I believe it would be the Blue Square South but not 100% so please correct me if I'm wrong. There are FL rules about such an event though if anyone wants to depress themselves.

Back