• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If there are any Premiership footballers you hate, just let me know

seany t

President
As whenever I put them in my fantasy Football team, they inevitably get injured for the rest of the season.

So far I've cursed Eduardo, Bullard, Arteta, Neville, Rooney and Yakubu for large spells of this year. Who next? God I suck this year...

As whenever I put them in my fantasy Football team, they inevitably get injured for the rest of the season.

So far I've cursed Eduardo, Bullard, Arteta, Neville, Rooney and Yakubu for large spells of this year. Who next? God I suck this year...

Ronaldo. Kicked Dunne on Saturday then did a ridiculous dive. Should be kicked out of the game cheating scumbag.

Mr A. Cole
Mr C(heating *******). Ronaldo
Please
Thankyou very much

Bellamy
Barton
Cole
Drogba
..and any other wannabee jumped up "superstars" who are paid ridiculous money for kicking a ball about

I strangely like ashley cole.. I really dont have a reason to dislike him I suppose. Bellamy is a bit of a muppet actually!

Mikel, Cant stand him either.

What John Obi Mikel? I can't believe he starts week in and week out for Chelsea, he really adds nothing. Man Utd dodged a bullet when the whole Mikel saga broke out a few years ago.

As for you Dream Team, pick Ashley Cole please.

Mikel? I like him too! Has no chance of being anywhere near as good as makelele though!

What John Obi Mikel? I can't believe he starts week in and week out for Chelsea, he really adds nothing. Man Utd dodged a bullet when the whole Mikel saga broke out a few years ago.

As for you Dream Team, pick Ashley Cole please.

Yep Man U got shot of him because they knew he was rubbish imo him and Deco are the two most overrated players in the Premiership.

Back