• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SouthLondonShrimper

Youth Team
So, as a bit of light hearted fun, I thought I'd start a post about players that have played for SUFC who for 1 reason or another have come across as arrogant and those who quite frankly fancy themselves.

In particular, I noticed the photo of Stephen McLaughlin at the airport at 5am looking very well manicured, without sounding judgemental but the photo makes it look like he would be the type who couldn't walk past a shop window without checking himself out.

The floor is yours..................

Surely Mr Box of Chocolates himself Phil Brown is taking the managerial hot seat on this one

Isn't it de-rigeur for every man under the age of 30 to use all manner of creams and products these days? In my day it was a bar of soap and water now these men have more pointless creams in their bathroom than Barbara Cartland.

Simon Francis and Ryan Leonard. Brown and Pards battling it out for managerial.

Kevan Hurst had a very smart haircut when he started with us, never a hair out of place on that coiffure.......

Back