• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

palexander

Life President
As much as I had my issues with tilly, I do hope he gets the Lincoln job and I'd keep a very keen eye on their progress.

If he does get the job, do you see him making any 'tilly' signings for Lincoln?

Maher perhaps? Okeefe? Herd?

Also, what about the Lincoln away game? Surely would mean we would take a massive contingent up there for what could be a pretty emotional match?

I reckon he'd try and get Crawford - gave him more of a chance than most would have. The other out of favour strikers ocld be targets too

As he never gave O'Keefe a chance I doubt it and Herd was only put in the side cos we ran out of left backs to take on loan from Wolves!

He won't be signing Maher.

Might go for Spencer, though.

Yea, good shout with Spencer.

Never really got the handle on the Tilly/Maher situ, so I'll bow to your judgement.

With O'Keefe and Herd, we were a different club then - as a side struggling at the bottom of Lg2, then Tilson might fancy them more than when we were CCC or Top/mid League 1.

As much as I had my issues with tilly, I do hope he gets the Lincoln job and I'd keep a very keen eye on their progress.

If he does get the job, do you see him making any 'tilly' signings for Lincoln?

Maher perhaps? Okeefe? Herd?

Also, what about the Lincoln away game? Surely would mean we would take a massive contingent up there for what could be a pretty emotional match?

The allocation is 1900,i think we would need every damn ticket if it happened,then we could say thanks to the legend, in style.

This may have been mentioned already, but Steve Thompson was at the game on Saturday. Chatting to Paul Clarke for ages in the Director box before match.

We all assumed that he was due to take the Lincoln job?

We do not even know if he is allowed to talk to another club under his "gardening leave rule"..I think some of the press have said this in so many words...so he is trying to sort a deal out with RM that will no doubt see him shafted.

We do not even know if he is allowed to talk to another club under his "gardening leave rule"..I think some of the press have said this in so many words...so he is trying to sort a deal out with RM that will no doubt see him shafted.

It's not the club who are preventing him from talking to other clubs, it's Tilly's lawyer/agent who will be telling him to hold off going for other jobs so as to maximise the payout from SUFC.

Back