• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If you could bring back any three players in their prime to help us out now who would they be ?

Adam Barratt - organise the defence and a natural leader
Peter Butler - win the midfield battles and pick a decent pass
Stan Collymore - bit of magic to score goals without needing great service

Last edited:
Prior, Mayer, Collymore - solid, gifted, committed, game changing players.

If I could just have 3 players back I’d go Powell, Otto and Eastwood but the top 3 would probably make us a more solid team.

It’s actually so tough choosing between Stan and Freddy.. I know Collymore was probably the better player but Eastwood achieved so much more with us. Both Southend legends.

Stan
Leonard
Spinner

Could probably use a decent GK too, but Oxley will OK with Spinner & JW together in front of him.

Back