• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
With Fossetts seemingly further away than ever it got me wondering about all of the other great stadiums that have been built for other teams.

Personally really like Rotherhams stadium design. I'd like to see something similar in blue and white with maybe a slightly bigger size.

I liked rotherhams too, good location and design. For an old ground, Bramall lane is pretty great

If I was to pick a new build, The Amex and an old stadium Loftus Road.

I'll give you 1 out of 2 there.

The AMEX is indeed excellent and as good as any of the medium size new builds.

Loftus Road is a horrible ground with limited leg room in the two biggest stands and poor accommodation for the away support.

I'll give you 1 out of 2 there.

The AMEX is indeed excellent and as good as any of the medium size new builds.

Loftus Road is a horrible ground with limited leg room in the two biggest stands and poor accommodation for the away support.

Personally I've never been there, but there's always been something I liked about it. It looks enclosed, and overbearing from pitch view. Maybe it's also because it's a ******** that I like it... It's like our ********.

The Valley is ok, though leg room isn't great. For comfort, unfortunately, you do have to go a long way to beat Franchise's ground.

Any ground with a big covered standing terrace behind the goal, so not too many of those left in the UK.

Ricoh or Brammell are good shouts but for budget why not a New Den or a 4 sided Oxford effort?
Huddersfield is also not bad for a new(ish) mid size ground, or Southampton, Reading........

Swansea's Liberty stadium for me of the ones i've visited. Held the atmosphere and noise in the ground.

Quite like the look of Craven Cottage although never been.

Can't comment on the Amex but it seems popular

Back