• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

southendstrett

First XI
bump off 3 people without fear of recrimination, who would you top?

Here's my three to get the ball rolling, in no real order , because the firing squads won't be denied.

Michael Jackson .... Every girl I went out with in the 80's had his LP's and thought he was the nuts, so I had to endure listening to that crap just to get my end away. The man then started to believe his own hype and thought he was God. Jarvis Cocker will forever be a hero in my books for what he done at that awards ceremony.

Ben Elton..... single handedly killed a stream of comedy that was uniquely British and led to the demise of working class club cabaret circuit. The most unfunny (well almost, after David Baddiel) tw&t to walk the planet. Little bit of politics? Nah , **** off Elton.

Vanessa Feltz... ooh yeah, I love being fat me, hang on, where's me husband gone, oh, I better lose some weight.
Don't get me wrong, I don't detest this woman because she looked like Jabba the Hut in drag, I hate her for everything she ever does or says. How the hell did she ever get on T.V. She is the most narrow minded, hypocritical, retentive, boring , narcisstic person ever. I'm just thankful she's more on the radio now.

It's only a bit of fun, I don't want MI6 coming round my house.
To make up for it I'll start a '3 people you'd like to get stuck in a lift with' in a couple of days.

1) Nick Griffin - f%&king rascist c%&t who undermines everything this country truely stands for. We've beaten the fascists before and we'll do it again.

2) Charles Manson - why the hell he ever became 'fashionable' and 'cool' is way beyond me. Evil f%&ker. End of story.

3) Shoko Asahara - another cult and another evil man. Founder of Aleph who gassed Tokyo subway. Buddhists my arse.

But then, I'm against the death penalty and and don't beleive we ever have the right to take a life and yes I can imagine where there are situations where that is hard. But thats another thread for another day...
wink.gif

1. Chris Moyles
- most annoying c%&t on the planet

2. Chris Moyles' mum
3. Chris Moyles' dad
- for making the most annoying c%&t on the planet

1) Bush - Currently the biggest threat to world peace
2) Ken Livingstone - I just don't get this man, though I think the congestion charge has made the city a nicer place to be in the daytime I can't square that with the charge rises on public transport and the blackmailing to get people onto Oyster Cards. If I was a tourist coming into this country I would be thoroughly disgusted. The next raises will see a minimum tube journey cost £4 and £2 for a bus journey. That is nothing short of a disgrace.
3) Graham Norton - How anyone with absolutely zero talent can be one of televisions highest paid performers totally baffles me.

1. Bin Laden
2. Bush
3. Ahmedinajad

Whilst I don't condone killing, or believe in the death penalty, or admire assassinations, you have to admit that the world would be a fair bit safer and nicer without those three kicking around.

rock.gif

1. Jamie Oliver - self-promoting, ugly, fat-tongued, to$$er who deserves to be baked alive in a large pie, and served up as dinner to be eaten by the 'kids' that he himself has saved from a life on the dole, on the streets or in prison, by given them a chance at his poxy restaurant. The pretence that he gives a flying to$$ about the meals served in our schools, so that he can make another self-congratulatory, over-blown TV programme makes me vomit. HE MUST DIE!

2. Again George W. Bush - no real explanation needed over and above those already given. Mode of death - nothing spings to mind cruel enough for this madman. Anyone that wants to bring about wars so that they can meet biblical prophecies that lead to the 'second coming' and the death of the world should perhaps be killed by a bible dropped from a great height on to his fat head.

3. Whoever the conductor is a the "Last Night of the Proms". Dying in a hail of bullets from a gattling gun, and taking out those in the audience alongside him. The worst night of TV every year, these toffee-nosed W@nkers in their DJs, pretending to conduct along have to go. It is not F***ing funny top blow a claxon horn or whistle during the performance. The songs are out-dated, out-moded and play no part in today's society- with the exception of Jerusalem. If all that flag waving to, so called, patriotic music was happening in Germany, people would be saying "Look, here they go. They're starting again. The Sudentenland will be annexed by teatime." TAKE THEM OUT!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Sep. 19 2006,10:23)]1. Bin Laden
2. Bush
3. Ahmedinajad

Whilst I don't condone killing, or believe in the death penalty, or admire assassinations, you have to admit that the world would be a fair bit safer and nicer without those three kicking around.

rock.gif
Making martyrs of them is probably just about the worse thing that we could do.

1) Graham Norton - Never seen a bloke who can make such little talent go so far. Every joke he does relates to some sort of gay innuendo and he makes me feel phyically unwell.

2) John Mackie (Orient) - Talentless thug

3) Eammon Holmes/James Naisbitt - Fake Man Utd/Paddys both with not one once of talent and go on about Man Utd every time I ever see them on the TV.

If I had a fourth/fifth bullett would go for Sharon Osbourne & Vernon Kaye but thats another story.

DtS

No-one. Sorry. I can't condone killing someone, not matter how annoying/dangerous they are. Even Tim Westwood. Just.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pickledseal @ Sep. 18 2006,18:43)]1) Nick Griffin - f%&king rascist c%&t who undermines everything this country truely stands for. We've beaten the fascists before and we'll do it again.
a true leader... no?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 19 2006,11:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (pickledseal @ Sep. 18 2006,18:43)]1) Nick Griffin - f%&king rascist c%&t who undermines everything this country truely stands for. We've beaten the fascists before and we'll do it again.
a true leader... no?
no.

Talking of the British Nazi Party, has anyone seen the latest edition of Private Eye? Apparently a BNP Councillor has been kicked out of their council flat for non-payment of rent, so has gone and moved in with their mother, another BNP Councillor - who also is trouble - this time for non-payment of council tax! As the Eye says: "Bloody scroungers".

i think you must have missed the reasons why they haven't paid it..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 19 2006,12:35)]i think you must have missed the reasons why they haven't paid it..
what good reasons are there for not paying your rent?!?

I can understand that some people have issues with huge rises in Council Taxes, as they seem unfair...

I still think it is not bad value.... after all, it is your contribution to the many services the council provides such as schools, roads, libraries, meals in the home, and rubbish collection, as well as the police, fire service and many other local services.

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pickledseal @ Sep. 19 2006,12:41)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 19 2006,12:35)]i think you must have missed the reasons why they haven't paid it..

I can understand that some people have issues with huge rises in Council Taxes, as they seem unfair...

I still think it is not bad value.... after all, it is your contribution to the many services the council provides such as schools, roads, libraries, meals in the home, and rubbish collection, as well as the police, fire service and many other local services.

rock.gif
and name one of those service that isn't a shambles.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 19 2006,12:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (pickledseal @ Sep. 19 2006,12:41)]
[b said:

rock.gif
and name one of those service that isn't a shambles.
Meals on wheels, my mother in her 80's has them, the service is first class and the food excellent. However to take Pickledseal up there, they are not provided free of charge.

Back