• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If you had to change career.....

I would want to be a...

• Total voters
none of them are particularly appealing but my mate used to be a landscape gardener and he loved it, you're not stuck in an office, plenty of fresh air and they used to smoke gear all day long..sounds good to me!

No option for Other on there, so I guess Fireman.
Don't laugh people who've met me, in my current career malaise, it's something I've considered seriously several times!

EDIT:
My vote's now been moved to other.
So I'd probably plump for journalist/writer as my choice!

Last edited:
none of them are particularly appealing but my mate used to be a landscape gardener and he loved it, you're not stuck in an office, plenty of fresh air and they used to smoke gear all day long..sounds good to me!

Agree with you.

Landscape gardener is about the best option.

I'd want to be a white van man all the way. Lunch box of sarnies on the passenger seat, and a copy of the Sun in the window.

Newsagent.

I like penny sweets and would have no problem selling cigarettes and fireworks to schoolkids.

Gardener for me ..The feeling of freedom and the wind in your hair as you chase Nakid ladies across the lawn......:p

Gardener for me ..The feeling of freedom and the wind in your hair as you chase Nakid ladies across the lawn......:p

That reminds me do you have any shenanigan related stories from your time as a kitchen design consultant? ? ? Preferably invloving Vikki Michelle &/or some curtains :p

Motorcycle Paramedic for me............

I thought about switching a couple of years ago but I was too old, plus for such an imprtant , stressfull and demanding job, the pay is shocking

That reminds me do you have any shenanigan related stories from your time as a kitchen design consultant? ? ? Preferably invloving Vikki Michelle &/or some curtains :p

Who Moi . well as it happens .......

Harry, I have a cunning plan, I will tie there left leg down first.

:D

I would love to be...

I would have said fireman, but that would entail a costly sex change (not to mention a huge emotional and sexual trauma for Firestorm):eek:

Can i vote 'firefighter?

Back