• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Take Bilel on the Trans Siberian Express. One of the great railway journeys

I know he's not a player but I'd go with Ron. He has many off shore "interests" and I'm sure he'd know the best places to go. We'd spend days in the 5* resorts hair salon before seducing our cleaning ladies. Evenings we'd have a few and put the world to rights, Peter Clarke cost us a million etc.

I wouldn't like to go with Clohessey, love him as a player but he's clearly a chav.

I think Luggy would be a good companion as long as I didn't let him book the holiday.
He wouldn't tell me where we were going until it was too late for me to make arrangements..................

I'd take Timlin, Prosser and Barker to the northeastern part of the Spin Ghar mountains, where Afghanistan meets Pakistan, in an effort to show them what a decent pass looks like.

would take bilel just for the sheer mentalness of the bloke, plus i imagine he'd be pleased to have a friend at the club. wouldnt go with with hall, god knows what would happen if we got drunk...... ;)

I would take our new goalie to a 5star hotel, just to show him why a clean sheet looks like.
As for who not to go on holiday with, it has to be our ex manager Tilly, as he would make me sit on the wing of the pane on the way to our destination.

Back