• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Love to take all the glory
BUT I see it was posted on another thread last night ..... but I also agree it deserves its own thread ORM :thumbsup::thumbsup: as it up there with the best Southend action I seen for a while ...

ONE TEAM IN ESSEX

I don't know whether SZ could cope with this technically, but what about a video clip thread, sticky or library corner where all the very best video clips of the heros could be kept for the enjoyment of us all?

Maybe a poll to decide what goes in there, but just think of it, after a particularly **** result in the future, a trip to the clips would cheer us up. Worth doing?

I have watched this clip too many times today. The roar from our fans when we score is fantastic.

Interesting... Is that lenny who just doesn't show any emotion or celebrate with the players. Very odd given the occasion and time of the goal.

The cheer from our end is immense, so glad a chairboy caught it. It must have been a neutral who took the video, as I would not post one of us in the act of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!

I don't get why you think that's funny. Their fans were fine yesterday, that board you're trolling has had very few complaints or negative comments about us so why act like a dick to them?

It is a brilliant video which I've watched half a dozen times today but there's no need to rub their noses in it.

Ahhh but I haven't trolled or made any silly comments. But then again you always seem to have a permanent need to be on my back so my guess is you've not even looked at it. Get off your high horse

Well worth watching the penalty drama unfold again, and with the Sky commentary.

[video=youtube;8bI2OGpyDeA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bI2OGpyDeA[/video]

I do spare a thought for the Wycombe fan who filmed this. He thinks he is filming a moment in Wycombe history but ultimately records one that we will always treasure. He still posted it though. I also love his rant about us being sh#t all game apart from 15 minutes. A true supporter in my eyes we all do this when the oppo score...despair and in this case utter despair

Back