• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thank you for posting up the penalties, much better watching it knowing what is going to happen! Still exciting, awesome stuff! It does add a lot having the match commentary as well. Don't have sky, is it possible for the whole game with commentary to be uploaded??

Has anyone else noticed that after we scored, the announcer said it was Adam Barrett?

I don't think anyone noticed anything anyone said when the goal went in...I certainly hope the bloke next to me doesn't remember what I said at that point!

He could have announced Roy McDonough as the scorer and no-one would have batted an eyelid!

I don't think anyone noticed anything anyone said when the goal went in...I certainly hope the bloke next to me doesn't remember what I said at that point!

He could have announced Roy McDonough as the scorer and no-one would have batted an eyelid!

I didn't notice it until I watched the 'last minute' video this morning. Not that it really mattered who scored.

Interesting... Is that lenny who just doesn't show any emotion or celebrate with the players. Very odd given the occasion and time of the goal.
I think he was overcome with emotion and sank to his knees. He couldnt quite believe it, just like the rest of us

Just noticed that during the celebration Timlin goes over to a Wycombe player and has a word with him. "I say old chap cheats don't prosper". well something like that

Full credit to the wycombe fan for putting that on youtube he/she was clearly filming it for their celebrations at FT if that had been me I would have just hit the delete button

This is all down to Wickford Shrimper but deserves a thread all of its own and might get lost the way he board is today

LAT MINUTE, LAST MINUTE !!!

PB - have some of that !
Is it possible to be addicted to this youtube video? Should I seek help?

There is another video of the penalty shoot out from the same fan. Great roar at the Bentley save at 09:44, Southend players celebrating with 'Last minute, last minute' guy's final quote of the day: 'That's cruel!'
Respect to the Wycombe fan who posted them. Can't stop playing them!
http://youtu.be/F-HXRGt37Rw

I suspect he's not a Wycombe fan though... most of his you tube videos seem to be about Luton!! Still... credit where it's due! Still given us the best video I've seen in years!!

Back