• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

This is all down to Wickford Shrimper but deserves a thread all of its own and might get lost the way he board is today

LAT MINUTE, LAST MINUTE !!!

PB - have some of that !

That video is amazing!

You can play it 1000 times and like Benji's goal in 1991, you still can't believe it went in!

I must have played back the moment the ball hit the net and the crowd behind loads of times now.

Goosebumps and the very reason live football will always be better than TV.

You can't buy that feeling.

This is all down to Wickford Shrimper but deserves a thread all of its own and might get lost the way he board is today

LAT MINUTE, LAST MINUTE !!!

PB - have some of that !

I've played this a few times and even though it's recorded from the Wycombe end, the noise we make when The Pig scores is just immense. Compare that to when Wycombe score and the difference is vast. Proud of the the Southend fans who attended and made up the 12th man. Never known noise like it in such a big stadium

There is another video of the penalty shoot out from the same fan. Great roar at the Bentley save at 09:44, Southend players celebrating with 'Last minute, last minute' guy's final quote of the day: 'That's cruel!'
Respect to the Wycombe fan who posted them. Can't stop playing them!
http://youtu.be/F-HXRGt37Rw

Just before Wycombe's last penalty, someone says "I don't know what the keeper's doing?"

... Just to fill him in .. he's about to get us promoted, that's what he's doing!:thumbsup:

I've played this a few times and even though it's recorded from the Wycombe end, the noise we make when The Pig scores is just immense.

Yep, it's absolutely deafening. Quite extraordinary!

The very definition of taking the roof off!!

It's the moment just before it hits the net when a couple of people scream, that gets me.

... and PB's reaction!:smile:

There's also a fella a couple of rows in front of the guy filming it who doesn't even look up when we score. .. Like he's got something more important to do on his phone!

Appoligies if this clip has already been posted but I found this on youtube. Another clip filmed from the Wycombe end but it manages to capture almost the entire Southend end in the footage of the goal! Great viewing even if it suggests it was AB that scored (the tannoy announcer got it wrong) :happy: :happy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtUt-qprLJQ

The noise of the goal was commented on by Steve Claridge on the BBC highlights in response to Monash?who was trying to make a joke about people leaving,SCs reply was great to hear for a change

Back