• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If you were a Chilean miner...

I think my day would pan out like this.

Probably go home and get the Mrs to cook me a nice Roast with all the trimmings. Maybe consider smashing her doors in too as it has been at least 77 days after all. Probably catch up on the inbetweeners and MOTD as would have missed most of the season. Would consider having a shower and then maybe go to bed early.

If i were a Chilian Miner
If it were Just for one day
I'd get out my hole in the morning
and throw on what i wanted to wear (and a hard hat)

The first task for the Chilean miners after their release, is to visit Anfield and teach Roy Hodgson how to get out of a fu**ing big hole before Christmas

I'm really glad they were rescued, but the way I look at it is that it was the best thing that ever happened to them. They are all going to be very rich in a very poor Country. None of them will ever have to go down to work in a mine again, or ever have to work again, once they have made the most of their new found fame and affection from around the World.

I'm really glad they were rescued, but the way I look at it is that it was the best thing that ever happened to them. They are all going to be very rich in a very poor Country. None of them will ever have to go down to work in a mine again, or ever have to work again, once they have made the most of their new found fame and affection from around the World.

We can hope , it was a badly managed unsafe mine (and i feel really sorry for the 19 year old lad who started in August and was only supposed to be working till September as he was claustrophobic and afraid of the dark !), 33 extra incomes into Chile might help teh economy who knows ;)

1983746.jpg

Back