• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question If you were in prison............

Options

• End it - What is the point of going on

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
I was watching America's toughest jails last night. Not sure which one we were on this week as they all blend into one for a jail bird like myself.

Anyway one of the lads who was jailed was 17 years old and had been jailed for life with no chance of parole. He had done three or four murders I think.

This got me thinking is it really worth going on? He can sit in jail for the rest of his life and hope that one day his sentance gets revoked but chances of that seem slim.

Or he could just end it all? Now I appreciate thats a really drastic step but to the same point 70 years in jail must be hell.

Stupid way to spend your life but each to there own.

So my question is at 17 if you are facing the next 70 yrars of your life would you end it all, or what sort of inmate would you be.

Personally I think I would carry on and become a sort of prison vigalante offing all the scum of the prison one by one.

I would cover myself in shoe polish and morph into Morgan Freeman.

First off, I'd have Accounting knowledge and, using it to bribe the guards, I'd get some nice beers for a select group of lads after a shift of labour to swing them onto my side. I'd befriend a Black man whose extensive prison knowledge and links to the outside world would be of great use... Probably named Maroon or Burgundy. I'd have him smuggle various stuff in for me... Chocolate and Smokes for bribes, posters of fit women to deter any would-be Bum Rapists, A chess board, a small but perfectly able Carving axe.

I'd work for a number of years installing a prison library in order to aid my fellow Heathens, whilse slowly plotting the downfall of the corrupt commissioner who has been swindling from the Prison accounts. Just when I've done enough, I'll escape using the Tunnel i've been digging and crawl through a tunnel of sh*t and **** to my Freedom. Collect the money I've been siphoning off for myself while cruelly bringing down the corrupt regime within the Prison.

A couple years later, I'd meet Maroon/Burgundy in Mexico after leading him on what would appear to be a Wild Goose chase visiting random Trees in the countryside and we can live our lives together. Free.

First off, I'd have Accounting knowledge and, using it to bribe the guards, I'd get some nice beers for a select group of lads after a shift of labour to swing them onto my side. I'd befriend a Black man whose extensive prison knowledge and links to the outside world would be of great use... Probably named Maroon or Burgundy. I'd have him smuggle various stuff in for me... Chocolate and Smokes for bribes, posters of fit women to deter any would-be Bum Rapists, A chess board, a small but perfectly able Carving axe.

I'd work for a number of years installing a prison library in order to aid my fellow Heathens, whilse slowly plotting the downfall of the corrupt commissioner who has been swindling from the Prison accounts. Just when I've done enough, I'll escape using the Tunnel i've been digging and crawl through a tunnel of sh*t and **** to my Freedom. Collect the money I've been siphoning off for myself while cruelly bringing down the corrupt regime within the Prison.

A couple years later, I'd meet Maroon/Burgundy in Mexico after leading him on what would appear to be a Wild Goose chase visiting random Trees in the countryside and we can live our lives together. Free.

That sounds like a good plot for a film.

I guess you make a life of it inside. I've seen the Louis Theroux one inside jail where he meets some lifers and that's what they say - it's a different life, but you make something of it.
Not sure I could though....

...but then would hope I am not a triple murderer too ;)

The question is. If you were on a 50 year stretch. Would you take it up the bum from a big black jail-queen, once, to get the sentence halved?

The question is. If you were on a 50 year stretch. Would you take it up the bum from a big black jail-queen, once, to get the sentence halved?

Whilst it would make me sick I think as long as I could be sure I wouldnt catch the big A then I proably would to save 25 years of my freedom.

I meant if you had no chance of parole and you then wne tround offing the scum, that you would be the scum you want to off.

Personally, If I were in prison, I wouldn't do much. Id expect my brother to get some really cool tatt's though, and then hold uo a bank for five seconds, meet me in clink, and break me out. That's what brothers are for, right?

Hang on theres a flaw in that if you a mass murder you probably like to kill the dangerous queen involving extreme trauma to his scrotum.

Me i'd have made sure i wasnt caught in the first place or if so a small device to detinate at my trial. Teach some smart alex crumbled detective to keep asking my questions in his smelly rain coat ...... the idiot just stood there and said just one more question so i shot him i mean who wouldnt

One of my mates did 6 months for fraud about 10 years ago, the one thing he did say was 'Bro! keep your head down mind your own business and you'll get on fine'

Hang on theres a flaw in that if you a mass murder you probably like to kill the dangerous queen involving extreme trauma to his scrotum.

Me i'd have made sure i wasnt caught in the first place or if so a small device to detinate at my trial. Teach some smart alex crumbled detective to keep asking my questions in his smelly rain coat ...... the idiot just stood there and said just one more question so i shot him i mean who wouldnt

What the **** is all this about? I've read it 4 times and I'm still none the wiser... Murkle Mouse made more sense.

I would send a letter to Ian Wright to advise him that 'The Roly Poly Goalie' was ready to take part in his next 'Behind Bars Football Academy'...and that I had 10 hard mates too.

This sort of weird post is why I always say ''NO'' to drugs.

Back