• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If you were living in a ground hog day....

DTS

The Business
Assuming with this post that most people have seen Bill Murrays ground hog day. Basically a bloke wakes up for the same day every day and only he is aware that he is living the same day.

Assuming you were trapped in a ground hog day style event what wold you do each day to fill your time.

I think i would just become a total sex pest and chase the best looking woman I could find each day. Then maybe a nice bit of Paella before getting smashed of my tits.....Perfect....

Groundhog Date: 7th November 06

Daily ritual as follows:

Wake up in the morning
Down to the Aston Martin/Ferrari/Porsche/Bentley garage
Sign my life (well the rest of today) away
Pretty much do everthing that Bill Murray did in the film
Confidently tell all and sundry that Southend would defeat Manchester United this evening
Watch Southend defeat Manchester United
Celebrate the victory in a different way each night

Also: see Dave's sex-pest comments

I think I would streak at a footy match just for the crack! Always wanted to do that! At least no one would remember the next day ;)

I think i would spend a day being 100% honest with people - random people who annoy me - get some payback for things in the past, you know the kind of thing. Spend a day in the bookies and clean them out for once - there would be loads of things ive always wanted to do but never done.

Shooting a great round of golf, watching Southend win, a nice curry, and a damn good shag with some horny bird!!!

I would get up each morning after an early morning bunk up with some top totty, with a bank balance the equivalent size of that owned by a Russian Oligarch. I'd then think of fiendish ways to blow as much as possible on cool stuff, knowing full well there would be the same amount there again in the morning! Sweet!!

Back