• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If you were stranded on a desert island for 1 month...

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
Ok... You are stranded on a desert Island for 1 month. In this month there is never any chance of leaving the Island early you just have to go for survival and then come the end of the month you will be rescued. For the 1 month you are allowed 1 person for company, 2 kitchen utensils and 5 garments of clothing and 1 substitute item of clothing so who and what goes with you?

I'll begin:

Ray Mears
Lighter
Knife
Boots
Socks
Pants
Long sleeved t shirt
Tracksuit bottoms
sub: Jumper (hoody)

Ok.

Saskia from Big Brother 85
Small handeled knife.
Saucepan
Flip Flops
Sleep Shorts
Polo shirt
Jumper
Swiming Trunks

Not sure why I need a subsite bit of kit.

Last edited:
Island List(s)

As I sit here taking a break from endless paperwork.....

Two lists....one very practical and one......not so...

A)
Person : Kylie (for very obvious reasons!)
Kitchen : Large sharp kitchen knife
Gas stove lighter (I don't want to rub wood......see also Kylie)
Clothing : Very large string vest (not to wear but for fishing)
Shorts
T shirt
Overly large fleece (could use a a place for Kylie & me to sleep etc)
Trainers

Sub item......not sure

B)
Person : Ron Martin (to keep him out of Tilly's hair and let him run the club
without meddling!)
Kitchen : Very large kitchen knife (if I felt RM was not listening, possibly to
stop him talking....certainly about Fossetts Farm)
Spoon.....to allow me to dig a large hole in case being near RM becomes
a little too much for me.....)
Clothing : Straight Jacket.....(see RM....for obvious reasons)
Southend shirt...(to remind what RM should be focusing on...)
Southend shorts....(to remind Ron that ironically most feel he has
already sold us short.....)
Big pair of boots......(to kick RM into the action that will allow the
club to go forward even if we have to forget Fossett's and to remind
him that a stadium without a team is not practically viable)

My additional item would, if I could change one thing, be a sort of kitchen item.....in Air Freshner...this would help with the undoubted BS I would hear from RM......it would also allow him to smell how nice things can smell with a little thought vis-a-vis after the match when walking down past the stench of the urinals to be greeted with the even more disgusting stink of the food outlet ~ it is amazing that the smell of an over used urinal is actually preferable to the smell of the food which is so bad I often wonder if there is a direct connection between the toilets and the cooking area as it smells always as if they are cooking crap!

The really unfortunate thing about being away for one month on the island is that in that time we will certainly have been dragged into a relegation dogfight!

Last edited:
Back