• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

bizzay1

Hi all, pilgrim in peace here, with an offer some may appreciate.
If you'r planning on coming down for the game on saturday and heading into town beforehand you could do worse than popping into my wifes cafe, if you are wearing your colours and make yourselves known as shrimpers down for the game she will do you a double bacon, double sausage or a double egg bap for the discounted price of £1.50 address details are Best of British Cafe and takeaway 186 exeter street Plymouth PL4 0NQ, directly opposite is a large car park belonging to dunelm mill & pets at home you can park there fo up to 2 hours but as it's monitored any longer and you will get a ticket there are also some limited time spaces outside the cafe and surrounding area.

A little about us: - we are a new family run cafe (my wife and daughter do most of it
wink.png
) I am a big argyle fan and convinced wifee to sponsor 2 Argyle players for the cafe, and she would be happy to welcome and help friendly fans of all teams this season with this offer (she knows what it costs to follow your team away - I let her know hehe) Any questions, fire away - I'll be popping in a couple of times during the week.

Ohhh and THANKS for dooin excretia today, luggy & cocko would understand

Mug of coffee or tea is £1 we believe we are the cheapest around (and our mugs are bigger) :smile:

great deal if you ask me, i would be their if i was travelling all that way, sure a few will pop in at them prices.

If you'r planning on coming down for the game on saturday and heading into town beforehand you could do worse than popping into my wifes cafe, if you are wearing your colours and make yourselves known as shrimpers down for the game she will do you a double bacon, double sausage or a double egg bap for the discounted price of £1.50 address details are Best of British Cafe and takeaway 186 exeter street Plymouth PL4 0NQ, directly opposite is a large car park belonging to dunelm mill & pets at home you can park there fo up to 2 hours but as it's monitored any longer and you will get a ticket there are also some limited time spaces outside the cafe and surrounding area.

Longest sentence I've ever read, that! Cheers for the tip.

Hi all, pilgrim in peace here, with an offer some may appreciate.

A little about us: - we are a new family run cafe (my wife and daughter do most of it
wink.png
) I am a big argyle fan and convinced wifee to sponsor 2 Argyle players for the cafe, and she would be happy to welcome and help friendly fans of all teams this season with this offer (she knows what it costs to follow your team away - I let her know hehe) Any questions, fire away - I'll be popping in a couple of times during the week.

Ohhh and THANKS for dooin excretia today, luggy & cocko would understand

I am a vegetarian and only eat Lamb and Beef. Are the sausages beef by any chance?

hope to see some of you tomorrow, forgot to mention the mrs used to live in basildon before she saw the light :)

Back