• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Ifollow posts during the game.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Hi all, I know Ifollow is up **** creek most of the times during matches, believe me it gets to me as much as the rest of you, but can we please keep all moaning griping,,"It's on" "it's off" blah blah blah posts to the thread that says" Ifollow" instead of clogging up the live match thread with God knows how many posts about it...I spent half of last evening moving posts.

Thanks in advance and here is the link to the thread.

https://www.shrimperzone.com/forums/threads/i-follow-you-get-angry.104945/

Fair point, but I usually have the match thread up and when ifollow blows up, its the first place I look for to see if it is just me or if it is everyone. (Not that it happens that much to me, but it did last night!)

Fair point, @Cricko but in the heat of battle, someone asking what's going on in the game because I-Couldcareless has gone down is just a reflex.

Switching back and forth between the two threads is the option.

But I for one was grateful when someone reckoned it was 'back on' at the beginning of the game as I vainly followed the action via the match page.

Last edited:
I don't expect my plea to be full proof, but if it makes people think twice before putting it in the live thread that's great.

I think the only way to cut a lot of it out of the live match thread Cricko, is to have the live match thread, and then an iFollow live match thread the same time with the opposition team mentioned. For example....iFollow working, not working comments, live, Bolton v Southend.

Hi all, I know Ifollow is up **** creek most of the times during matches, believe me it gets to me as much as the rest of you, but can we please keep all moaning griping,,"It's on" "it's off" blah blah blah posts to the thread that says" Ifollow" instead of clogging up the live match thread with God knows how many posts about it...I spent half of last evening moving posts.

Thanks in advance and here is the link to the thread.

https://www.shrimperzone.com/forums/threads/i-follow-you-get-angry.104945/

It’s good to read of others’ experiences so you know that it isn’t just your set up that is causing the problem and there are often decent tips given by people.

By taking it out of the match thread I hope that we don’t lose that.

Fair point, @Cricko but in the heat of battle, someone asking what's going on in the game because I-Couldcareless has gone down is just a reflex.

Switching back and forth between the two threads is the option.

But I for one was grateful when someone reckoned it was 'back on' at the beginning of the game as I vainly followed the action via the match page.
I've a confession....
My post that simply read 'ffs!' during the game was Ifollow related not game related!!!!
I'd like 37 other offences taken into consideration hehe!

Sticky the ifollow thread, looks like its always gonna be hit n miss, maybe someone could write a browser, clear cache, device, home commentary guide at the top?

I know L2 is tinpot, but you would have thought they would have upped their game in these strange times...

It’s good to read of others’ experiences so you know that it isn’t just your set up that is causing the problem and there are often decent tips given by people.

By taking it out of the match thread I hope that we don’t lose that.

Nobody will if they use the correct thread. We will make it a sticky on Match days.

Living the good life here in Portugal, as much as one would, sometimes hope for salvation from IFollow in most games over the last year and a 1/2 it's been rock solid unfortunately.

Back