• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What if you live in Scotland, Wales or even Northern Ireland? Obviously you'd be in the UK, but it's still another country jus not a foreign country. Would VPN still be the only option?

If you read the FAQS they say that people in the UK etc can still access the radio commentary/next day highlights for the same price as last season.

So yes is the answer to your question,I suppose.

Just heard from ifollow and SUFC that they won't be showing any of our friendlies live and this has been now "corrected" on the OS.

Edit.Bit miffed about this as I've just seen a couple of minutes highlights of Fulham's (training ground) 4-1
friendly win against QPR on the Fulham website.

If they can do it why can't we?

Yeah. But on the plus side for me, normal sleep patterns for a few more weekends....

Just purchased my package through the club website.

Can't find anywhere on there to get the app on to my iPad. Does anyone know how to do that? Do i have to go to the main ifollow website?

Just purchased my package through the club website.

Can't find anywhere on there to get the app on to my iPad. Does anyone know how to do that? Do i have to go to the main ifollow website?

Don't think the app's been released yet.I've been holding off buying a tablet until it is.I'd check again a week or so before the season starts if I were you.

Just heard from ifollow and SUFC that they won't be showing any of our friendlies live and this has been now "corrected" on the OS.

Edit.Bit miffed about this as I've just seen a couple of minutes highlights of Fulham's (training ground) 4-1
friendly win against QPR on the Fulham website.

If they can do it why can't we?

I would think Fulham and QPR have somewhat better finances, infrastructure and facilities to support a live TV stream than Braintree, even at the training ground

I would think Fulham and QPR have somewhat better finances, infrastructure and facilities to support a live TV stream than Braintree, even at the training ground

Fulham's TV stream isn't live.It's a 2/10 minute minute highlight package of games+player interviews.It's also a pay service with audio commentary only of live games.Works out at about the same price as our BP deal last year.

The service used to be free until about midway through last season.

Oh thought you were talking about the live streaming.

Well we are tied in with the football league system. No idea what deal with Fulham is, maybe they had a previous deal when in the Premiership and have a bit of leeway for a period as to what they can do.

Oh thought you were talking about the live streaming.

Well we are tied in with the football league system. No idea what deal with Fulham is, maybe they had a previous deal when in the Premiership and have a bit of leeway for a period as to what they can do.

The "deal" up to (the middle of last season) last season was that (as I said) Fulham showed free 2 minute video next day highlights of their games and also provided free audio commentary for all games.It's now a pay subscription (either monthly or on a six months basis) service.It's certainly not a live streaming service atm.They're not in the EFL deal.You may be right about them having some "leeway".No idea.Fulham currently seem to think they'll be back in the Prem. at the end of next season.We'll see.

Looking at a few clubs it looks like clubs recently in the premiership have different websitesto Championship clubs who have been there a while.

Must indeed by a time period where they dont have to abide by the EFL systems.

Just got my iFollow season ticket. No quite the same, but makes saturdays a lot more exciting. Now to smuggle some booze into the apartment and Saturdays will start feeling more "normal" again (apart from the hangover at work on Sundays)

Just got my iFollow season ticket. No quite the same, but makes saturdays a lot more exciting. Now to smuggle some booze into the apartment and Saturdays will start feeling more "normal" again (apart from the hangover at work on Sundays)

Welcome aboard! Looks like a few of us will be tuning in from August 5th.:thumbsup:

Anyone know if a vpn will work around the geolocation limits for this? Don't want to drop £110 to find out

Anyone know if a vpn will work around the geolocation limits for this? Don't want to drop £110 to find out
Speaking as someone who uses such services for TV from overseas I'd say it depends on how closely they monitor and police it. Every chance you'll start watching and it working ok only for them to take action and block the VPN later in the season.

Anyone know if the Cambridge friendly will now be on ifollow? Checked the match center and there's no camera icon yet.

My suntan (and possibly my marriage ) depend on this information.:smile:

Anyone know if the Cambridge friendly will now be on ifollow? Checked the match center and there's no camera icon yet.

Ha, I'm away with the missus this weekend (her birthday present) and my marriage > a friendly.

Now, if it had been a league match...... :winking:

Ha, I'm away with the missus this weekend (her birthday present) and my marriage > a friendly.

Now, if it had been a league match...... :winking:

I know I'm a very sad case really.:winking: In my defence I did take the wife away last weekend.Fortunately our daughters paid for a vey nice 3 star hotel on the Costa Brava.

I've written to ifollow about this and will post their reply here.

On another subject, ifollow promised to refund anyone with a current Blues Player subscription who also subscribed to ifollow.In my particular case that amounts to 3/4 months or so.Not received anything back from them yet.Has anyone?

Back