• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

iFollow this season

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
I've been poking around on the official SUFC site and came across this. Those of you who are exiles appear to have been well and truely shafted. If I've misunderstood what I have read then apologies for being an alarmist.

Later - Ooops, I've re-read this again and it appears that the exclusions only applies to UK residents. Sorry about that.

https://www.efl.com/broadcast-schedule/

Last edited:
Cheers Jai, that's quite comprehensive. So the prospect of watching on iFollow from the UK is still a non starter. It will be interesting to see whether VPNs play a part in anything.

So we can watch Tuesday night games...

Domestic match passes will cost £10 while a Domestic Seasonal pass will cost £45

Domestic passes will let you:

• Listen to live audio commentary of all matches
  • Watch full match replays*
  • Watch video highlights
  • See behind the scenes content
  • Receive the weekly club newsletter
  • Watch matches live in high definition*
*Please note, for UK users, matches within the blocked hours of 14.45-17.15 on Saturday afternoons will be blacked out and not available on iFollow. Fixtures taking place on Bank Holidays or Easter will also be unavailable.

So to view all the away and home games on ifollow we just need to rearrange it so we play Friday evening, Sunday, or KO at midday Saturday. Sorted!

Yes Darryl - I’m gonna try out the midweek away games

I make that five midweek matches which we can watch on ifollow for the price of our UK subscription. Not bad for £4.49 a month. The way I read it though, we still will not be able to watch full match replays for games taking place during the stated hours or for sanyone read that differently?

Used a vpn all last season...just gone to subscribe this season and option not there via vpn..which is p.i.a....anyone had any joy subscibing through a different vpn or browser

Has anyone watched a live game in iFollow using an iPhone? I’m in Greece at the moment and want to watch Saturday game (Donny).

Has anyone watched a live game in iFollow using an iPhone? I’m in Greece at the moment and want to watch Saturday game (Donny).

I did last season for the opening game against Blackburn and it worked really well.

Anyone know if Checkatrade trophy and other cup matches are live on i follow ?????
If so , this makes the subscription far more attractive as this might double our midweek quota of games !!!

Just signed up for a 2nd year, now we have 100mg fiber it should be a lot better. I also watched in France on a iPad, when traveling, but needed a 4G connection.

Update from , erm, my friend, who used a VPN to access from Ireland for all last season with few problems aside from occasional buffering.

It seems that iFollow are now enforcing that you pay in the currency in which you are logged in.

He has just got his daughter to login in Australia, with an Australian address, to make the payment in Aussie dollars.

He can now access ok (at 1230 anyway), so hopefully will be good for the game.

To be tested/proven, but he doesn't think that they are enforcing that the viewing location needs to be the same as the payment location. So it is possible to set the viewing location to be less far away than Oz.

He hopes that viewing will be as per last year - that once you have logged in and authenticated, you can turn the VPN off to watch the match. This is helpful if you are on a slow connection in the first place which is even more squished by a VPN.

He found last year that , much like the players, iFollow likes a half time break. Instead of a slice of orange, it prefers a reboot and re-login, as this reduced any buffering and sorted out sound issues.

Now, with iFollow hopefully sorted, with pre-season optimism flying high, it is just down to the players. What can possibly go wrong??

Back